Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

SeanBeansShako posted:

Nothing is as satisfying as getting an Assassin to top tier though and doing a little 'cleaning' of foreign investors.

Then losing him because he didn't love Jesus that much (noooo).

Also, shalcar, mention the STEAM Group and Modding thread too in the op.

The most fun I ever had in a TW game was Medieval 2 playing as the Danes. I topped out a mega-assassin (who had already started with several traits out of the gate), took him to Rome, and assassinated 3 popes in a row until they picked my guy. Then it was on to crusade against those excommunicated British :black101:

A Rome 2 about the collapse or a Medieval 3 about post-Mongol Eurasia with the Shogun 2 gameplay would be the bossest thing in the entire world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I miss the goofy ninja Roman supermen who were just insanely retarded.

Speaking of which I love how nobodies talked about how ninjas/geisha assassins exist in Shogun 2 when they most certainly did not in real history.