Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord

mark-p87 posted:

I see on Steam that Rome 2 is going to feature two-player competitive and co-op modes. Is this going to be a hot seat mode only or can you play online? I hope it's online because as difficult as it would be to organise that would be awesome fun.

The last 3 games have had co-op and competitive available online, I doubt that will change for Rome 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
If someone has a high opinion of me, will it tank my reputation when I declare war on them. No NAP or whatever here, just a weirdo single settlement neoghbor who likes me and has an eternally damaged weaponsmith that I want. Should I use my spy points to raise/lower their view of me?

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
The administrator of my neighbor's rank 10 Chang'an dumped the keys to his city across my border, said "lol, gently caress this j.o.b.", and disappeared into the political wilderness. His former lord doesn't seem to notice or care. Neat! Thanks, uh, guy-I-never-met? Wait, what's that...

Oh god, why is my food at -23?! Kong Rong, you devil, this was your strategy all along, wasn't it?! Even combined, everyone around me doesn't have enough spare food to sell off and you're going to take me to the cleaners! Fine, you might have taken all these clay pigs and poo poo-armors today, but this city will stay mine and I won't forget this trickery!

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
How do I get this game to run (+mods) in offline mode? It just refuses to do anything.

My interweb pipes are clogged for the next couple days and while I could go outside and get laid or strike a blow for the revolution, I might end the day by starting my own 3-KingdomsDuchies megawar free-for-all between Kong Rong(has emperor), Cao Cao(has like 400,000g wtf) and Ma Teng(me). With about 40 commanderies between the 3 of us, this should be nice and spicy.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
For Troy, they could have leaned harder into their Romance/Records split idea, but that's like developing 1.75 games instead of 1 so I kind of understand.