Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

NihilCredo posted:

Personally I think they should just do a sci-fi or fantasy game

Cataphract. Centaurs.

:black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Given that basic horse archers are bigger targets, and more often than not have poor armour, massed low-level archers sometimes works wonders. You'll have more arrows in flight per unit, and the horses take greater casualties per arrow from being so big.

Against more highly armoured cav archers, however, go with divernb's advice.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

concerned mom posted:

Hah ok, I'll try to do that thanks!

Oh another thing. I've been playing Total War games since Medieval but I never really learnt to play them properly I guess. I can win nearly every battle but the campaign itself I just sort of do the same stuff without really thinking what I'm doing.

Like, how come some cities I don't get any options to build anything but change to a town or a castle? Should I be making specific buildings in specific towns like only archery in one town, stables in the other etc?

I think I usually just do the land clearances and roads in every one then all my towns end up nearly identical as I get everything I can when it becomes available. Even now it seems like a bad idea. It's just sometimes you don't get any other option as the buildings don't seem to be available.

I think it's something to do with population growth, but I'm apparently dumb. Is there a decent post or wiki on to how to efficiently structure your cities?

Population size dictates the size of your settlement, which is either a village/large town/city/large city/huge city. You have different levels of buildings available at each town centre size. So you can only build level 1 farms in a village, but if your population goes over the threshold for a large town you can buy the building (a 'town square') that turns that settlement into a large town and then the level 2 farm becomes available. In over to build a certain level of building, you need to have built the buildings preceding it - no skipping from an L1 farm to an L3.

With regards to military buildings, different levels of the same kind of building will give you different troops. So a level 1 barracks might let you train a poxy little spearman unit, while a level 5 barracks allows you to train uber death troops that tear throuhg lesser infantry like they were tissue paper.

Certain things will affect the growth rate of city population, like the inclusion of farms, certain other structures, tax rates, and some general's entourage members. If you open the building browser you should see what your population is, and how many more citizens you need to get to a city of the next size up.

Med2TW introduced Castles as a new kind of settlement. Basically, castles allow you to train better troops, while cities tend to grow faster, have a higher max population, and are better for building your economy. You need about a 2:1 city to castle mix, generally speaking, although some factions like Venice have excellent City barracks troops that basically allow you to stay away from needing castles until mid-game. You can switch a settlement between being a castle and a city-type settlement and back again (although doing so demolishes buildings that are incompatible with the new settlement type, so make sure you're okay with that!), with the one provision that once a city-type settlement expands beyond a Large Town and gains City status (~6000 population, plus building the City town square) they can no longer be transferred back into being a castle.

That being said, one trick is to build a city-type settlement with as many population-boosting buildings as you can to raise the population as high as it will go without buying the City town square (i.e. remain as a Large Town), and then convert it to a castle. Because City-style settlements grow so much faster than castles, this is a way to make high-tier military units available earlier in the game.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Dear Rome Total Realism Platinum v1.9.

I've been playing you, on and off, for the better part of 2 years now; backing up saves when the 15 full stacks of phalanxes on my border started to look too daunting, and reinstalling when I'd had enough of a break.

gently caress you. I win.

Seriously, though, it's a great little mod; the changes to units (++ morale and +++ defense) means that low-level infantry no longer disintegrate the minute a phalanx spear touches them, and fatigue management strategies suddenly are very important. There's huge numbers of new units and tactical battles are excellent. The only flaws are the (typical) modder's urge to extend the map and add a huge amount of additional cities, which turns the endgame into a boring slog, and a strange recruiting system whereby a series of buildings that require about 20 turns to complete must be constructed in order to recruit all of your nation's units. That being said, you can mod the buildings file to reduce the number of turns required to construct these, making it much more tolerable. I also like the fact that what troops you can recruit is no longer limited by settlement size; the limiting factor is upkeep costs, allowing you to play with the cool units whenever you wish, but without completely running rampant in your first few turns.

Anyone else still play this mod? If you have Rome and the Barbarian Invasion expansion, I'd definitely recommend it.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Sober posted:

I'm surprised I'm this close to Realm divine when I've never hit those similar events in RTW or M2. I had all of Western Europe, North Africa, the Levant and maybe skimming around Scythia a lot and they never declared civil war, which I thought was funny.

It's actually possible to conquer every province on the map that isn't already occupied by another Roman family without triggering the Civil War. I've managed to do it only once with the Scipii, and you basically need to do everything the senate asks of you on time and without fail, while simultaneously blitzing as fast as humanly possible. After there are no more non-roman provinces on the map the Senate simply stops sending requests - at which point you can just leisurely build up an uber-stack in Italy and crush the city of Rome in one turn.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Don't forget that less than 100 years ago the German title for their country's leader was still a derivative of the name of Rome's greatest ever military commander. That's quite the impression.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
So for completion's sake I'm having a crack at RTW:Alexander. Is there any advice beyond "never stop going forward and kill multiple doomstacks per turn without sustaining moderate losses or else"?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Captain Diarrhoea posted:

The Germans are all very well and good but please, please can there be a recruitable Asterix & Obelix mercenary unit.

:haw:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Tommofork posted:

Not hating on the tactics, hating on the game for its lack of viable/interesting tactics.

Almost as bad as how I used to play Rome Total Realism, pick a Hellenic faction, tie them up with phalanxes while light javelin infantry ran around to the back and unloaded into them. It was very efficient for cost compared to heavy cav. :v:

Edit: That and heavy cav could utterly annihilate a unit in a second with a rear charge, but sometimes charges failed to have any impact and they'd get slaughtered.

Bactrian javelin troops were fantastic, because they threw armour-piercing spears that were equivalent to a Roman pilum. I once managed to hold a city against a full stack Seleuicid army using a single garrisoned unit of Bactrian javelins; they had no siege weaponry, just elephants to break down my gate, and within two volleys of javelins the elephants routed. :hist101:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I'm playing through my second ever game of Shogun 2 vanilla, and I was wondering if someone could answer a question about minor clans. Do they behave any differently from the major, player-selectable clans, or are they just nonselectable and without clan-specific bonuses? Are they less aggressive than the major clans, or can they build multiple-province empires? I'm trying a game as Oda and dealing with the central landmass clusterfuck, and I'm wondering if it would behoove me to take out the major clans first while leaving the minor ones alone, so that no one nearby clan is too powerful when realm divide hits.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
So I'm drawing very close to Realm Divide with Oda in my second ever game of vanilla S2, and look to be triggering it with the next province I capture. As such, and as I'm actually not at war with anyone at the moment, I'm looking at consolidating a bit (it's only 1566) before dropping the hammer; upgrading all wealth-generating buildings in my provinces, building up my armed forces a little etc. I've actually found Oda quite easy to play with; their Ashigaru archers are actually very slightly superior to Chokosabe archers, and seeing as I've teched up along the Spear route not only do I have Naginata samurai as my general-purpose all-rounders, but my ability to create masses of naturally superior veteran Ashigaru spearmen means that I can go full-on zerg rush thanks to their rock-bottom upkeep. Here's my situation at the moment, I'm playing on Normal:

I've got 3 full stacks of about 1:1 spearmen/bowmen with a couple of samurai Nags apiece in my westernmost province right near the central clusterfuck so that I can take out the (relatively undefended) Hattori centre lands and take the capital for my own. In my north-central most province (directly under the green clan - forget who they are) I have a full stack with some Katana Samurai thrown in for good measure defending a bridge as the bulk of the Hattori forces (2 full stacks worth in about 3-4 armies) is milling around there and I'd prefer to defend against them in favourable territory. The north-eastern-most province carries a single full stack of 1:1 bowmen/spear ashigaru, which I'll use to slowly crawl around the northernmost provinces and ensure that I've only got one front to deal with.

My capital, and main troop-production facility, is in the westernmost province. I can train armour-upgraded ashigaru, spear samurai, and naginata samurai, and I'm thinking of getting either a stable for light cav, or a sword school - thoughts? (I don't want to get a samurai archer building, as I have plentiful superior ashigaru archers).

How am I looking in terms of being able to handle realm divide? Also, what do people do to guard against raids on inner provinces by sea-transported troops? I have no navy to speak of; should I try to have a full stack on the north and south, or concentrate on building up a couple of central troop training castles in order to stave off a successful invasion? (I have +20 rice, so that's probably not a big deal)

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Thanks for that, I'll keep the advice in mind. Played it a little more last night after I posted, and the second I hit 'end turn' from my savegame the Date clan declared war on me - and promptly lost two full stacks by beseiging my northernmost castle where I had a full stack that did most of the conquering up until that point; we're talking about 5-6-rank archers and spear ashigaru. My losses were such that all of my units bar one had a single turn healing time. :laugh:

I'm not going to do any more conquering until I've really shored up my defences and gotten some navy going, but it's nice that I've effectively broken their backs, as it means that I can probably send out a small force to take out whatever they try to rebuild, and then split my army and just blitz their remaining provinces in one turn.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Josef bugman posted:

This is a perfect opportunity for general training. Send generals that you want to level up to the northern border to beat back the Date and then shuttle them (either by boat or just marching) to points where you will need them when you decide to break realm. Also, do try not to get too large a victory as if you get a little statuette from one battle you can receive +1 score towards the divide. If that keeps up too often you might end up breaking RD faster than you wanted.

That... might be a problem....

There's one single solitary pixel's difference between me being a cool dude that everyone gets along with and being a pariah that every other clan wants to pound into the ground. Then again, the Hattori (2nd most powerful clan after me) have seized the Shogunate leading to a clusterfuck where EVERYONE hates everyone else and the other clans have all started warring. So I've taken the opportunity to strike in the confusion, and look like blitzing 4 Hattori castles in a single turn, triggering the divide. I have about 7-8 full stack armies.

That being said, Naval victories don't seem to affect your fame that much, so I was able to annihilate the Date navy and reclaim the Northernmost trading node with about 7 captured trading ships. :laugh:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Finally finished my Oda game - by capturing every single province on the map. My last battle saw my faction's leader - who was the same one from the start of the game - take out the last surviving enemy unit personally by dismounting and going sword-to-sword. :hist101:

It's a little disappointing that there wasn't a message to signify that you'd captured every last province (65, right?) - I thought most Total War games did this, even if you had already fulfilled a win condition?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Panzeh posted:

One of the problems with light infantry in total war games is that they don't penalize heavy infantry for fighting in non-open terrain so there's really nothing making you take them except as really cheap infantry.

They can be useful as a hammer unit when properly supported by Heavy Infantry. A volley of javelins from a skirmisher unit to the rear of your infantry is no joke, and having a unit that's slightly faster than the enemy unit even if it is overpowered by it has a lot of tactical uses.

If we're including mods, you have situations like in Rome Total Realism Platinum, where the Germans had javelin-weilding light infantry who fought in melee with quite good spears, who could quickly respond to cavalry charges and then when the enemy flanking force routed could then deal horrendous damage to engaged portions of the enemy line.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
In 2007 I started playing Rome: Total Realism because the longer nature of the battles appealed to me, plus the Bactrians were a fantastic nation to play with: all of the advantages of Hellenic and Eastern factions all in one neat little package, with a javelin skirmisher unit that was one of the deadliest units in the game if you could get it behind an enemy. I didn't think I'd ever complete it because the map is huge (about 200 cities in total: modders seem to think that it's not enough to revamp the factions and combat, and that you've got to make the map completely unweildy as well).

The East looked a little intimidating what with the massive Seleucid empire, however, so I packed all of my guys off to Rome by marching down to the coast near Jerusalem, capturing a city, holding it (sacrificing half of my units in the process) while I built a single Bireme, and shipping my remaining units to the Italian coast.

7 years later:hist101:

After reinstalling every year or so and chipping away gradually, I'm finally free.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

radlum posted:

I've been trying to go back to Rome 1 (since I'm poor and can't buy Rome 2), but now I'm gonna try some mods. Is Europa Barbarum still the best mod for Rome 1 or are there any other interesting options?

Matter of complete personal opinion, but I can't get over Rome total Realism Plat 1.9. There's some fundamental changes to the recruiting of units (Every settlement has one or more 'local' units that any nation in possession of that settlement can train/retrain, instead of different levels of cities having higher quality troops you can build all of your own side's troops in anything Large Town or larger with upkeep being the major limiting factor preventing you from creating doomstacks of elite units), and the units themselves are altered in a way that makes battles longer, flanking more important, and management of fatigue crucial.

The troop training buildings are a bit ridiculous, which was a conscious decision to make supply lines more important and transiting troops from your home provinces overseas a consideration to be mindful of (You'd need to hold a settlement for about 16+ turns before building all of your nation's unique units), however you can just edit the time to construct them in the buildings stat text file if you want a faster-paced game where nations can develop their military capability more quickly.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Just picked up 3 kingdoms and really enjoying the refinements over the last one I've played in the series (Rome II).

Looking at unit stats, Ye Vanguards Spearmen and Crossbowmen really look like a devastating combo. They're armour-devastating crossbow units that can hold their own against others in melee and have sufficient shield and armour to be resistant to counter sniping. They look like basically anything they can't beat in straight up melee they'll have sufficiently whittled down anyway, and superior in a ranged fight against anything. Am I missing something, or are they just that good?

Breetai fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Apr 10, 2021

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Flipswitch posted:

Nope you're right, the two new Ye units are amazing.

What's the prerequisites for using them? I cant see anything on any wikis

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Captain Beans posted:

Ye Vanguard Spearmen and Ye Vanguard Crossbows I think just need a level 3 general as Yuan Shao's faction, it shows you when you click the little "Show Unavailable Units" button. You also need the Fates DLC too I think for the player to recruit them.

Nup, just started a new game in Vanilla in order to check and was able to recruit them off the bat. They're not even that expensive upkeep wise. Yikes.

Reallylike his faction power as well; almost wish I'd tried him off the bat rather than Sun Jian. Ah well, I'll use him for a second playthrough I guess.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Abdication mechanic is the best. One kingdom offered abdication to me after I beat it and its vassals up for a bit, and then a turn later I was able to get the other kingdom to abdicate (on threat of war) and win the game immediately rather than having to go through the tedious slog of being too powerful to beat but still needing to slowly trample the rest of the map with my two dozen full stack armies of elite troops.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

achillesforever6 posted:

Play RTWR and it just makes me realize how few factions were actually in that game

True, but I'd argue that the factions are so different from one another (more so than in the more modern games) that faction diversity is much greater overall.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Rome: Total War factions like Greeks/Macedon/Diadochi have:
  • Pikemen (that all behave and perform exactly the same as each other)
  • Cavalry
  • Some ranged units

Romans have:
  • Roman style infantry (three varieties)
  • lovely ranged units
  • lovely cavalry

So yes obviously Rome: Total War has the vastly superior unit variety.

Yeah, nah.

First of all I was talking about faction variety, not just unit variety. There are some units that are present in multiple factions, and some factions that have multiple variants of the same units, but my point is that factions play fairly differently to one another, moreso than in 3k.

For example: yeah you have a handful of different cultures of factions: African, Barbarian, Greek, Eastern, Roman and Egyptians. But even within each of these cultures the individual factions play markedly differently (admittedly aside from Rome, and Egypt which is just a single faction unto itself).

Under the African factions you have:

Carthage, who are focussed on heavy cavalry and elephant usage with very mediocre early-game infantry and okay late-game Phalanx units.

Numidia who are focussed on light cav and skirmisher units.

Under the Barbarian factions you have:

Gaul who are pretty much a middle-of-the-road 'vanilla' Barbarian faction with straightforward infantry supported by better-than-average missile and cavalry.

Britannia who have a variety of oddball buff/debuff units, unique missile units, barbarian chariots, and a complete lack of standard cavalry, making them the most unique Barbarian faction in the game.

Dacia who specialize in fragile but hard-hitting 'glass cannon' style infantry but with mediocre supporting units.

Germany who are a (very ahistorical) hybrid faction with Phalanxes (!) and fear-inducing armor-piercing infantry units that excel at flanking hammer-and-anvil style.

Spain who focus on Javelin-armed heavy infantry (including the only unit in the game that can consistently beat post-Marian Roman elite units in a one-on-one fight) but with poor supporting units.

Scythia who are a ranged cavalry-focused faction who differ from most Eastern factions in that they have also melee troops who are good at taking out other infantry, and heavy cavalry more suited to stand-up fights than charge cycles.

Under the Greek factions you have:

Thrace who combine pikemen with fragile but hard-hitting infantry but with poor supporting units and cavalry.

Macedon who have a core of pikemen supported by excellent charge-cycle-focussed light and heavy cavalry who are the epitome of hammer and anvil tactics.

Greece whose phalanxes have shorter spears than pikemen and are therefore inferior in a front-on battle but whose base stats are much higher including armour and secondary weapons (short sword), meaning that enemy missiles don't tear through them like tissue paper, and who don't disintegrate immediately when fighting on walls or when flanked.

Seleucids who are a hybrid Eastern/Greek faction who have the most flexible roster in the game with access to pikes, elephants, ranged cavalry, heavy Eastern cavalry and elite Roman-style units, but whose unit variety and access to the strongest units only really come into play in the end-game with Level 4/5 settlements.

Under the Eastern factions you have:

Armenia who are similar to Seleucids in that they have a mixture of Greek, Eastern, and Roman-style units, with a trade-off being that the units are generally less effective (phalanxes vs. pikes, Hastati equivalents vs. Legionary equivalents) but who are stronger in the mid game because you don't require as high a level of city to access the respective units and you also have access to Horse Archers. (Think of them as being a little more on the Eastern side of the Eastern-Greek hybrid faction spectrum, and I thoroughly recommend playing them - you can even mod the original RTW to make them playable if you don't have the remaster by altering a text file.)

Pontus who combine a variety of spear and phalanx units with heavy Eastern cavalry, but with Chariot units rather than horse archer units.

Parthia who are the most cavalry-focussed faction in the game with the best Elephants, horse archers and Cataphracts, but whose infantry are the absolute drizzling shits and who basically rely on either starving settlements out or hiring mercenaries to be able to fight anywhere but the open field (where they excel).

Egypt focusses on spearmen supported by the best foot archers in the game and a variety of chariots.

Rome is, well... Rome. Excellent Heavy infantry, with not many other options to support them but who cares when you can just steamroll everything with heavily-armoured high-morale shock troopers?

There's some overlap in individual unit type availability between faction, sure. But rarely in the same way across multiple factions; they're shuffled around and combined differently each time so each faction has a fairly unique combination of them. Each of the factions within and across each culture plays quite differently. You're going to be employing vastly different tactics with a German army than with a Spanish or Scythian army. Macedonian phalanxes will crush Greeks 1 on 1 on the field but put them on walls where the Greek phalanxes' ability to fight in melee or just use the Greek phalanx's ability to drops spears, draw swords and flank and it's a different picture. Parthia and Pontus play completely differently with one reliant on hit and run style tactics and fighting drawn-out field battles and the other more suited to a stand-up fight.

Breetai fucked around with this message at 16:08 on May 5, 2021

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

yikes! posted:

does rome have TIGERS?

No, but you can set fire to pigs and drive them at the enemy army in order to drive their elephants berzerk, causing them to trample their own men! :hist101:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

ACValiant posted:

Rome 2 any good these days? I remember trying to play it on release and it was rough.

It's good and the Rome faction is hilariously op, especially whichever subfaction makes allied auxiliary units dirt cheap. By endgame you're able to generate a full stack of veteran elite units in 1-2 turns if you have dedicated military cities with the right combination of buildings and just curbstomp everything.

I recommend Bactria as they have an amazing flexible army makeup, and a starting position that can rapidly evolve into a single broad front.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
All very persuasive arguments, but have you considered that Emperor Dongtuna is objectively the best of possible names?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
So what iteration of a rottk tv show is everyone watching?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Can we get some examples?

Is cao cao now Steve Steve?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Eimi posted:

8 princes is still the only way to unlock cataphracts iirc and they are very very good

I don't have any paid DLC and cataphracts /heavy cats are available to me, albeit as a unit available at the very end of a portion of the tech tree (shock warfare and barded mounts)

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I think heavy cats only come in Furious Wilds

I have used them and do not own that DLC.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Gotta admit, one of the driving factors for me getting 3K is that it's not just another Mediterranean map and less of a focus on naval combat . Them the first time I attacked an army on a river it was auto-resolve only and everything was right with the world because naval combat in TW has always sucked.

Also a fantasy TW would be rad, and a Centaur race comprised of horse archers and badass Centaur Cataphracts practically suggests itself, I mean c'mon CA.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
So are any artillery units apart from the catapults worthwhile in 3k? Because catapults seem to devastate units and walls alike very well, as well as having the longest range and being able to shoot from behind your main line without worrying about friendly fire.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Ugh. I'm really enjoying battles playing as Song in 3K, Ye crossbows are the best, but I think I'm burned out on the campaign because every other faction has joined one of two super-bloks headed by someone who absolutely despises me (half of which are vassals to them) and it's just a constant slog of new people declaring war on my every single turn, with most people having negative attitudes in the multiple hundreds. Every time I take a single settlement I have to chase around 2 full-stack armies that fast march into the middle of my territory, per army that I have.

The two main alliance groupings are also best friends with each other, so divide and conquer is also out.

Is there any way back from this kind of diplomatic situation, or is it just going to be a constant crushing grind?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

alex314 posted:

You can try to snipe their capitals.

Not sure I understand?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
We'll gently caress, now I know why I'm getting dogpiled and everyone hates me, I just thought the diplomacy system was poo poo.

Does letting prisoners go actually increase the size of opposing armies, or is it just the neutral option/slight diplomatic improvement?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Give me a generic mythology total war.

I want a cavalry only side with centaur horse archers and cataphracts.