Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

Krime posted:

I have a question about indoor TV antennas...

I use this antenna personally:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D4YW5HR/

Picks up channels great, even without the ears extended, and when they're all clamped down it's about the size of a Switch dock so fairly easy to hide. I'm not in the exact same situation as you (I'm in the middle of the burbs outside of a major city) so your mileage may vary.

MadFriarAvelyn fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Nov 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

TheScott2K posted:

If you're not getting at least one of these services free with your phone plan and/or home internet service...how

Sometimes the free streaming services you get packaged in are bad. Verizon gave me a year of AMC+ for free, but the standalone AMC+ streaming service itself is garbage and incredibly limited on what platforms it supports (at the time only supporting browser streaming, and streaming off of android/iphone, so if you wanted to watch it on your TV you might have been out of luck). For the recent season of BCS I ended up...separately subscribing to the AMC+ channel that Amazon hosts, which gets me everything AMC+ does but with better support for different hardware, just so I could watch it in my living room.