Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I'm normally a bit against countries splitting up unless there are some pretty serious issues in staying put, like on the verge of civil war type stuff, but I've got a soft spot for Scotland. A solid, working class country if ever there was, and also my family comes from up around Inverness, so there's that. I'm having trouble though with some of the logistics. Does it become another commonwealth country like Canada and Australia, or is there some in-between status in mind? EU integration? How to disentangle current ties?

e: pretty much the same questions I have when people talk about the EU breaking up. The 'why' I can understand. The 'how' is far more problematic.

ReidRansom fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jun 15, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread