Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jzmisgoo
Sep 15, 2007

Jzm IS goo!!
The amount of crazy conspiracy theory stuff they threw in the intro is pretty great

Also the hand on the book has 6 fingers

There's a conspiracy where people who have six fingers are given high positions and jobs that rule the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jzmisgoo
Sep 15, 2007

Jzm IS goo!!

Pick posted:

Oh, the Tumblr also has production art of this yet-unreleased guy who has another of the signs from the mysterious circle. It's definitely one spot per character. I can't figure out what Wendy's could be though.

I hope he's a vampire

Jzmisgoo
Sep 15, 2007

Jzm IS goo!!
SO I got this in the mail a couple days ago

It's just a generic trucker hat, It's really well made and the material used is EXTREMELY comfy. only $20 all together. Fits well with my collection of other hats I have.

Some guy made it on Zazzle, if anyone else wants the link I'll post it

Jzmisgoo
Sep 15, 2007

Jzm IS goo!!

Poultron posted:

It doesn't seem to be on Zazzle anymore. Perhaps it was taken down? I can't find it anymore.

Seems like the guy got paranoid about Disney suing him so he took it down, or people complained it was on the wrong style hat. But he posted the images he used for them so you can make your own!

Tree

And the brown star if you are so inclined

Jzmisgoo fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jul 5, 2012

• Locked thread