Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Hey Mabel, how do you feel about Gravity Falls not airing for 3 weeks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Nilbop posted:

You'd imagine that's what she's going for.

I just can't imagine TV without Kristen Schaal in it now. She's just the tops.

If you haven't seen it you owe yourself to see Flight of the Conchords. Schaal is hilarious in it. Pretty much grown up Mabel with creepy stalker tendencies (Well, creepier).

This has been posted before but if you close your eyes it might as well be Mabel singing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVj12bPIEHU

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Episode 10, Fight Fighters, is now out on demand so be careful in your internet doings if you don't wanna get spoiled.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

I posted:

Candy Chiu. AKA Beemo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccORaXVFYXY

Still laughing.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Jack Skeleton posted:

You shut your dirty mouth! That was one of the best episodes. Loved the Summerween stuff.

So... I guess that could be classified as their take on Slenderman, that was asked from that reddit Ask me anything?

I got a much stronger No-Face vibe than Slenderman.

Great episode. The pictures of Waddles at the end slayed me.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

This is amazing. Did you draw it?

Now back to The Fear Guy from Terror-Town Street!

Aaaah! Waaah! Aaaaah! Waaah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Panic Restaurant posted:

If anyone wanted to make a avatar-sized gif of Waddles eating the money from the most recent episode, I'd be eternally grateful.

I gave it a shot. drat that 30 kb limit :mad:

• Locked thread