Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
The first three episodes were excellent. Hilarious dialogue, gorgeous animation, and a whole bunch of other things that have been covered already. The start has been engaging, looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

John Oliver is a terrific voice actor. If he wasn't full-time being hilarious on The Daily Show, I would listen to him voice different animated characters all day.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Where is the fourth episode? I've looked every day at the On Demand Disney section and it's only got the first three.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

JackGeneric posted:

It's not on On Demand for every cable provider. Someone posted the provider they were using earlier, and I don't remember what exactly the name was, but it wasn't a big name cable company.

E: The name of the cable company was iO

Ah, okay. It wasn't on Comcast.

Poultron posted:

I'm not a huge fan of the first one, but the second one is more what I would expect out of Cicierega. Very catchy, fast-paced song. Frankly I still think the theme song we got is the best it could have been, but I know these were mentioned earlier in the thread and they're here now!

They're both pretty good, but man, do I love the actual theme. It's perfect for the adventurin' parts of the show, with some mysterious aspects in the song. It's a very good theme.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Another very good episode. I'm surprised about how appealing the show is to people of an older age demographic on the Disney Channel -- it's not a network that I would have expected to try and look there (I haven't seen Phineas and Ferb). The animation remains gorgeous, the plot was a decent mystery-of-the-week, and there's always very funny lines within.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Pick posted:

Haha, I know! I've totally been on dates like that. Not exactly that, but that.

I also got a sneak peek at Episode 5 (The Inconveniencing) and it's great. Wendy is my spirit animal.

Hopefully that means increased screentime for Linda Cardellini to do things. Linda Cardellini rules.

• Locked thread