Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
I love Alcohollywood! My friends and I watch your subtitled Rhinestone clip every time we hang out and drink. I really liked your latest episode, but that has a lot to do, I think, with Evil Dead 2 being my favorite movie ever made.

I'm a big fan of the Predator drinking game I came up with, which is designed to get you shitfaced as aggressively as possible:
-Drink anytime someone mentions blood, or there is blood onscreen.
-Drink for predator vision.
-Choose from Jesse Ventura, Schwarzenegger or Carl Weathers. Drink everytime your macho man flexes.
-Waterfall for the scene where everyone is shooting every tree for basically no reason.
-Finish your drink when the predator takes off its mask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
I'm just finishing listening to it, haha. Your rules are great and that quiz was totally rigged. I'm actually on my way to a party where I'm expected to bring an Independence Day drinking game, so thanks for saving me from having to come up with one :v:

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
So weird hearing my name at the beginning of the episode. I'm into it already.

• Locked thread