Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

I ate your Mahler avatar! Hahahaha!
Jurassic Park 3D is in the States now when I'm not and will be in Germany in September when I'm not. All I want is to see one of my favorite movies in theaters. :(

Great episode, though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

Who made the Inception "BWOMMMM" noise at 23:50 in the Sucker Punch episode? :allears:

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

I finally got around to seeing Lincoln and then listened to your episode about it, both of which were great. I especially like your impressions of DDL's Lincoln because they're simultaneously really good and border on being David Bowie impressions.

e: see below quote for repeating the same descriptor twice in one sentence! Also, HELL YES, I love Air Force One.

Mahlertov Cocktail fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jul 4, 2013

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

Hewlett posted:

Next week, we're talking Clue, the best board game adaptation ever made (until Battleship came along).

Oh heeeell yes.

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

GonSmithe posted:

Gravity is coming back to IMAX 3D on January 21st in some locations

Oh HELL yeah. I never got to see it in IMAX and I'd love to.

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

I was about to say that I remember The Patriot being awesome but then I realized I was confusing it with Patriot Games. IIRC from my middle school social studies class where we watched it (American education is a joke, woo), The Patriot is pretty stupid but fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

Gertrude Perkins posted:

Horror OctoRber is going to be a wild ride

FTFY :colbert:

I finally have free time and reliable internet instead of a stupid USB stick as of August 15th, so I get to watch more movies and listen to the podcast again! Woo! Also excited about Dune. I love the book and last saw the movie when I was like 14 and remember it being weird but cool.

• Locked thread