Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!
Hey, I like your podcast. I'm the goon that suggested a Billy Wilder movie, so I'm looking forward to this one. Might actually try the drinking game this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm glad you guys liked Double Indemnity so much. I suggested Billy Wilder because I find his films have aged really well compared to their contemporaries, so he might work well for a week when you were up for an oldie. It was my grandfather's favorite film, but I never watched it until after he died, so I've got some extra affection for it.

I half expected you to go with "drink for extended metaphors" but I guess drinking for every line of the movie doesn't work. I don't like milk drinks but the cranberry + espresso + Guinness works nicely.

Omnomnomnivore fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jul 18, 2012

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

Did I miss a part or did you guys talk about the Third Man for an hour without mentioning the amazing cuckoo clock speech? I actually just rode a ferris wheel the other day and couldn't help recite it to my exasperated wife when I got to the top.

• Locked thread