Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
I didn't know it was in the game but I guess it's been found before since Everdraed made a video about it a year ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
On one hand, it's great that it's all being fixed.
On the other hand, my stupid, uptight brain will not allow me to play again until the patch is out. :negative:

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007

C-Euro posted:

I bought the Dredmor soundtrack a while back and now they've added new music and I don't know how to get it :negative:

It's all in the game files.

Really hope the patch gets here before tomorrow since I have to go on a long rear end train ride with no internet.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
I think I found a walk-in closet.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
I wasn't able to go but I told my friends who did to steal all your stuff and mail it to me.

So, uh, sorry in advance.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
That would explain it, I got it by just drinking one vodka. Then I died because it lowers your magic :v:

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Whipped these up in like 5 minutes, I'm not an artist after all. Some real swingin' Diggles for a real swingin' place.

Regular happenin' dude edition

Feelin' the need for speed edition

Pierce the heavens with your nose edition

Slightly bigger versions here.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Glad you like my poor excuse for art. I'm totally fine with having my avatar changed to whatever.
Bonus points if you can find Jojo's Bizarre Adventure style fanart somewhere.
Double bonus points for some kind of Dredmor clan tag akin to Serious Sam's Club and 3rd Street and the like.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Have a weird bug going on, I found an Amber Ring of Unending Time which worked fine until I saved and quit but when I started playing again the hit procs freeze my game and I have to quit via task manager. The odd part is I'm using the latest beta patch, which claims to have fixed this. Anyone know of a way to fix this?

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
I sent it to the contact email if that's what you meant. Thanks.

Edit: Fixed the problem myself actually. For anyone else who has the same problem, change the Amber Ring Hit's framerate from 1 to 80 in the CotW spellDB xml.

Ryaomon fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Feb 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007

duckfarts posted:

I'm very afraid of drinking my collection of Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters for this very reason.

They're actually the only alcoholic beverage that has a positive side effect. (Besides the drunkenness side effect all high level drinks have, that is. Diggle Nog and Vodka have special effects too but they can potentially gently caress you over.)

• Locked thread