Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
I always found the front page and various articles here hilarious since I found the site (Cliff Yablonski hates you was pretty mind-blowing to an 11-year-old). I never even thought of venturing into the forums since I knew you needed to buy an account which I had no means of getting (and I definitely wasn't going to alert my parents to the existence of this site that has corrupted me so deeply). This is one of the reasons I think the pay wall is a really good thing. There's no doubt that if I had the chance, my 13 year old self would have been depositing poo poo posts left and right here rather than on GameFAQs or something where they belonged. Anyway, when I was about 18 or 19 I decided to actually read the forums and realized they were vastly superior to any other forum I've ever read, and never looked back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread