Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Yeah, its more like, you have (45 + 40 + 37 + 30)/4 as your average power level. Removing the Item gives you (45 + 40 + 37)/3 which increases the average by a significant amount.

A friend explained to me that mostly its done this way because it is easier to program than doing it so that it calculates a empty slot properly. Perhaps its because you have to write a exception for when a slot is empty so you don't get divide by zero? I dunno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

In particular, if you say hi i'm new in the discord, 3 to 7 different people will all ask you if you have gotten the standard newbie mod pack and shower you with them the moment trading unlocks. We will give you stuff to make a shotgun shoot 300% more bullets per bullet and help you with pretty much any question you ask, so ask often because warframe is a very obtuse game sometimes.

A small caveat is that you need to use boring weapons to level up because mastery level is based on how many weapons you leveled up but by 2 you can make a assault rifle nailgun by 4 you have the 400% bullets shotgun and a microwave pistol and by 5 you get a flamethrower and a chaining heat ray and a singularity launcher and a automatic shotgun/minigun hybrid and so on, so it doesn't take too long to get to the cool stuff.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

So, warframe has updated with a speedster frame, and hes pretty fun. However, there are a few other frames that can boost other peoples speed, and a decent number of mods to boost your speed too. Combining all of that together to be as fast as possible causes some...interesting camera effects.
https://i.redd.it/rmpibarwmij31.gif

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

dreamin of semen posted:

I'd be delighted to see my dumb broken programmer art half-trump child next to someone's posts

I'm thinking of getting huge prints for my party basement walls

Mind if i make use of it then? Im clearly in need of a better av and that face makes me chuckle.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Thats actually sorta how it works in destiny and i think that was how it worked in halo, rather than adjusting your aim there was a minor amount of magnetism towards weak points so that nearly headshots became headshots on weapons that take more effort to get them, like snipers or semi auto rifles. I can sorta see how you could gently caress up bullet magentism into shooting people anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Frankly if you shut down a game instantly and complain its broken after one crash you probably are not that invested in it these days.