Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Gorilla Salad posted:

GTA graphics mods are getting good, pity the physics is still so buggy.

For a solid minute I thought that was actually GTA - the fact that it's not makes the game simultaneously less impressive than I thought, but still impressive enough that I thought that gif we just a good filter over gameplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

alternatively, buddy's FPS could simply be over 60 FPS.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

Krankenstyle posted:

For some reason I thought it was only in a war context that the Red Cross symbols were protected, but it makes sense to have a blanket rule especially now that wars are never declared according to the proper rules :dungeonmaster:

Regardless, your video game violating the Geneva convention is pretty funny

This really isn't the place for it but technically international humanitarian law doesn't really care if war is "declared" it's all just predicated on the existence of an "armed conflict"

But yeah I don't blame the Red Cross for not wanting their symbol in video games where you cause death and destruction and deliberately target the medic.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

KennyMan666 posted:

PYF Game Glitch: so, the code causing the bug wasn't even in the same game