Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Elfface posted:

Eh, Zeus was all about eagles, he's just not seen holding one as often.

Personally, I'd have liked Hera's holy bird. Peacock vision!

You do not want to see what abilities Zeus's Swan has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

ookiimarukochan posted:

Are you 12? The ARPG genre has been around since well before Diablo.

The original Diablo came out 23 year ago, before Diablo ARPG games were things like Zelda but after they were games like Diablo. It redefined the meaning of ARPG entirely. So whilst arguably ARPG's were around before Diablo not in any meaningful way.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

This reminds me of my strategy for most racing games which is: full speed into turns, slam into the AI cars trying to actually corner, bounce off them and end up ahead. I tried this strategy while driving very fast go-carts and it did not work.

Ah the classic TOCA2 Turn.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

The peak Magic the Gathering glitch is the Time Twister with Demonic Attorney. In the early days Magic was played for Ante, basically you wager a card from your deck on the result of the game. Demonic Attorney gives your opponent a choice to either forfeit the game or ante another card, but you would have to ante another card as well. Well thats easy to work around, most of your deck are Black Lotus and Ansestral Recall so you can draw your entire deck before playing the Attorney. So you draw your deck and make your opponent ante another card, then you Time Twister which essentially restarts the game, except for cards that have been ante'd. Then you do it again, repeat till your opponent only has 6 cards in their deck and then the Time Twister makes them lose for not being able to draw a hand.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Radio Paranoia posted:

More Cyberpunk found in the wild, this time with futuristic flying cars!

https://twitter.com/KenXyro/status/1338251016823656450

perfectly normal Cyberpsycho behaviour.