Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOW COULD YOU
Jun 1, 2006

The man in black fled across Middle Tennessee, and Pierre followed.

Endorph posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og

Guy glitches the ending of Heavy Rain so that the main character yells nothing but SHAUUUN throughout the entire end cutscene.

"SHAAUUUUN!"
"I'm afraid that's not possible."

Hahah holy poo poo, I did not think it would be that funny. I had to stop watching it at work because I was laughing so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOW COULD YOU
Jun 1, 2006

LazyDivey posted:

While this isn't a game but a strange Ventrilo glitch while some guys were playing Warcraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5AkIfgioA4

"I got a ring in there last night"

Or maybe it's someone recording their voices and playing it back to them to mess with them. just maybe.

HOW COULD YOU
Jun 1, 2006

Guigui posted:

Ia ctually think this is rather hilarious - although it would be better if the programmers added some voice-acting so the main boss yells something like "GODDAMNIT I WASN'T READY YET FUUUUUUUU**" and dies as he falls off the balcony.

That was kind of an easter egg in Metal Gear Solid 3. If you skipped a cutscene and pulled out your sniper rifle, you could kill one boss a couple areas before you had to face him. It's a poor choice, because that fight kicks rear end, but you can do it if you want.

HOW COULD YOU
Jun 1, 2006

Buzkashi posted:

I wish I had gotten to see this, somebody commented in the Last of Us thread that he watched somebody playing duck into a bathroom to hide only to have the floor texture disappear and then turn white just before Ellie went "Oh, gently caress."

I can picture the timing in my head and it's hilarious.

That should be a feature. When the game detects a bug that should happen