Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Strange Flea
Apr 9, 2010

AAA
Pillbug
What was the music playing during the final part of the most recent episode? That entire segment was fabulous! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Strange Flea
Apr 9, 2010

AAA
Pillbug

Improbable Lobster posted:

Two of every Night Vale episode has appeared in my feed for some reason. Has this happened to anyone else?
Good job guys, you made a digital magical ambiguous sandstorm.

Some Strange Flea
Apr 9, 2010

AAA
Pillbug

dj_clawson posted:

I couldn't find anywhere to buy the song (probably because it was a new release)
Tom Milsom's new album Organs is out in a week or so.

Anyone have a title for the Disparition track under Computer's Farm Report?

Some Strange Flea
Apr 9, 2010

AAA
Pillbug

freelop posted:

Hope the first few shows of the European tour have gone well!
Just the one so far, in Dublin, but it feels like it went very well!

I'd be very interested to know a little about if/how the show has changed over the course of the US tour and now Europe. Obviously the ongoing plot in the show has had some influence, but are there big differences between the show right now and the first performance way back when?

Some Strange Flea
Apr 9, 2010

AAA
Pillbug
I'm looking to get a frame for my tour poster, does anyone know what size the print is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Strange Flea
Apr 9, 2010

AAA
Pillbug
Ballin' like a child. :whatup: