Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

I got my ticket for the late show even though none of my friends wanted to go with me! I'm so looking forward to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

Will shirts and other merch be available at the NYC shows? I want to order some stuff but I'd rather just buy it there.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

Cheng Pu posted:

Just got out of the 10pm show, awesome as usual. Scratch that, probably my favorite episode yet. Really enjoyed the guest voices and Jason Webley performances. Keep up the good work, Max and Earwicker!

It was amazing. Cecil's voice is even more impressive live.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

CaptainPsyko posted:

Due to a miscommunication, me and my friend now have two extra tickets to the early show at the Bell House in Brooklyn. If you want to buy them, you should talk to me, because I would like to sell then to you.

I promise I will not exsanguinate you when handing over the tickets.

I would be very interested. How do I get in contact with you? I don't have platinum or AIM.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

I usually start with Episode 1 so that people get a feel then jump to "A Story About You" because it's my favorite and it's probably one of the most brilliant things ever. I played a few episodes once in a room full of people and while we sort of talked a bit over the first episode, everyone was dead silent for that one. Then I jump back to Episode 2 and start in order.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

Amazing show! Eliza Rickman was absolutely the same as I imagined her being the moment I first heard her voice. I gushed at her a bit afterward and she politely listened too. Even the obnoxious ADHD kid who clearly did not want to be there in the seat in front of me couldn't distract me from her and the rest of the great live show.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

Hughlander posted:

Naah Narrator is becoming one and has been since being bitten, just doesn't realize it.

I honestly thought that that was what was going to happen when she killed the Thistle man and she was describing all her injuries, making her sound like she was almost monstrous in appearance. I'm excited for a season 2 apparently with Alice telling her story.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

Definitely one of my top 5 favorite episodes and the weather really fit in well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

I really like the Officer in Alice Isn't Dead. Her VA (Roberta Clemtress--no idea how it's spelled) knocked it out of the park.