Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Look at all those white, fat idiots celebrating their bigotry by buying a chicken burger. Greatest Democracy on Earth they tell me.

I can only hope all this greasy food and Waffle fries will clog their dinosaur arteries and wipe them off the planet faster than normal.

Edit: For Content, Mr Satan and Lady Satan.

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Aug 2, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cjones posted:

Ronald Reagan, Harvey Hancock (standing), Richard Nixon, Glenn T. Seaborg, Jack Sparks, (unidentified individual), Frank Lindine, and Edwin W. Pauley.

\/\/\/ It's a Bohemian Grove picture. In the words of Tricky Dick, "The Bohemian Grove, that I attend from time to time—the Easterners and the others come there—but it is the most faggy goddamn thing you could ever imagine, that San Francisco crowd that goes in there; it's just terrible! I mean I won't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

You missed out the bit where they all get together in robes and have a mock sacrifice to an owl god.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Doing the Crip walk wearing Blood Colours? Ether Serena is very confused or this white, old idiot walking around in his fedora calling himself a journalist is talking out of his rear end about "The Blacks". I wonder which it could be?

*Terrorist fist jabs*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

Young people in the UK: screwed

This is because we are all lazy, drug using, selfish workshy bastards of a generation. Neo Liberalism has always worked for us before. It's my fault I am unemployed and unable to find work. :suicide:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

One of Romney's statements today on Regis and Kelly

Christ, everything this man says sounds like it came from the computer in Radiohead's "Fitter, Happier".

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Armyman25 posted:

There is a difference between being called out on it and having your message literally defaced.

http://www.bikyamasr.com/71613/egypt-women-groups-urge-morsi-to-end-attacks-against-women/#!wp-prettyPhoto[g71613]/0/

"Someone wrote 'Racist shite' on my 'Kill all the niggers' poster, this is an attack on free speech :qqsay:.

Edit: and it's not free speech, they paid about $6000 for that ad space to call all Palestinians Savages.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Experto Crede posted:

$20 for a coca cola? What... I... gently caress :psyduck: Who, who the gently caress would pay that much for coke? Even if you were the richest person on earth, how could you justify that when coke costs like 50˘/litre to produce?

The same kinds of people who claim raising taxes is crippling them financially and class warfare.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It's because his noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The wiki of John Schnatter is hilarious right now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Schnatter

A Look into the mind of a petty rich douche posted:

Schnatter asserted in 2012 that provisions of the Affordable Care Act mandating large businesses provide employees with health insurance coverage would raise his cost of business dramatically, estimating 11 to 14 cents per pizza or 15 to 20 cents per order.[10] Schnatter has suggested that the company would reduce employees' hours in response to the increased costs of health insurance coverage. Schnatter criticized the government role in health care, but said he was ambivalent on the law itself.[11]

Followed immediately of an image of this dickhead's mansion.

And that's with the page lock on to prevent Wiki vandalising.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Strong Female posted:

It's going to be interesting to see how this will change in 10 or even 5 years:

http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/11/infographic_how_white_is_the_new_fall_2012_tv_season.html

Smackdown was on the CW network and there's hella racial diversity in wrestling. Racial sensitivity not so much, but still.

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Nov 14, 2012

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Fluoride Jones posted:

Still can't get over the fact that a literal war criminal is selling their game (and has his own TV show).

You ever play those games? Literal war crimes are pretty much all you do outside of condoned ethnic cleansing.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Just cross posting this from the Hackgate thread.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

SombreroAgnew posted:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/shortcuts/2012/dec/04/liberal-amsterdam-plans-scum-villages

Home sweet home! Somehow I think these will not look as nice as the student housing pictured with the article...

Coming to a Amsterdam near you!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Fire posted:

Don't pretend anything you say is motivated by any desire to help people. The stigma against obesity has everything to do with shame and bullying.

Don't pretend that any of this "obesity doesn't deserve scorn" Stuff isn't privileged people desperately trying to justify their horrible diets and excessive consumption. It's greed and laziness.

There is a difference between people at a healthy weight feeling ashamed because they can't look like people on magazines and the 5000 calorie a day peeps that don't want to change and don't want to be looked down on.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Fluo posted:

Obesity is bigger in working class, poor families then in middle and upper class families. Because you know what? The cheapest food is the worst for you. Not everyone can offer organic free range hummus. Atleast in the UK ready meals are cheaper then vegetables.

Thelonius Van Funk posted:

Still doesn't change that fact that it makes a lot of decent people feel like they are loving worthless and don't deserve love/happiness even if they aren't 300+ pounds

Both very true (however I would argue that it is still doable to have a better diet on gently caress all money than the Ready meal option, speaking as a guy who went from 17 stone to 12 and a half on gently caress all money) but it doesn't change the fact that going in the exact opposite direction, claiming that being fat as gently caress is healthy and beautiful, will have negative results. Especially in a western society where fatty, salty and sweet foods are abundant. It's like giving the ultra rich a copy of Atlas Shrugged.

I'm very aware of how our bodies have evolved to eat vast amounts of certain types of food because of their previous scarcity and the food companies efforts to exploit those evolutionary traits and also how these fatty, terrible foods are subsidised to make them cheaper than a healthy alternative. I'm also very aware of the body shaming exploits of a huge portion of the media. Doesn't change that going in the exact opposite direction is essentially playing into the hands of these people in exactly the same way as if they are bought at face value.

So long as a person is doing their best to maintain a healthy diet and keep up with exercise in one form or another then their body shape shouldn't matter. If, however, they're physiques are the result of laziness and greed then why shouldn't they feel shame? There are exceptions of course, since working an 8 hour day and then heading to a gym is ideal for loving nobody.

Roy Nelson: Fat gently caress athlete

Butterbean: Tubby punchman

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Priority.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Lord Lambeth posted:

Not a whole ton of context in that video
edit: and now this scrowder guy has challenged the dude who fought him to a MMA fight. hahaha

Crowder is a right wing political comedian who goes around insulting people because he's too unfunny to make jokes. Dude's an utter scumbag and he's lucky that only one person tried to kick his head in because he deserves so much more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Rand alPaul posted:

That bar is called Lenin's Mating Call. It's in St. Petersburg

"ya'll wanna see old Lenin Cold Stomp a mud hole in some Bourgeois rear end then give me a Hell Yeah!"

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Yoga owns bones. It got an obese, crippled war vet into shape and let him run. And it was a yoga program taught by a Pro Wrestler called DDP who's continuing his streak of being the nicest man in the world by helping drug addict and Pro Drunk Jake "The Snake" Roberts back into sobriety through yoga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

But of course John Wayne would have never done Yoga so it is a pussy exercise. Cowardly snitching on your friends is the only exercise that John Wayne ever needed.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Naye True Scotsman would use a gun. :colbert:

Seriously, you'd probably be shamed for bringing one instead of getting a gently caress off great machete.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Vermain posted:

The Highland Charge was a highly effective Scottish tactic that used a combination of firearms and a sword/targe. The tactic was mostly limited to the times, though; the bayonets at the time were ringed bayonets, which required your average soldier to somehow slide this thing on while a furious war-party of Highlanders are running towards you, swords at the ready, screaming Gaelic at the top of their lungs. Once fixed bayonets became a thing, it reverted to a mostly psychological tactic, intended to break an enemy line.

I was speaking more of modern times when I was talking to a mate of mine who used to run in Glasgow Gangs. Asked him about guns and he looked at me as if I had just said his willy was an umbrella stand. Told me when he was running in the gangs it was the bigger the knife the bigger the man and using a gun was seen as a sign of not being a man. Anecdotal I know, but it's how I understand it.

Producer: Oh Christ, she's going to embarrass the Prime Minister! Get rid of her, Andrew! For Fucks sake get rid of her!

Left wing bias etc.

Frank Zappa: I am the Slime

Frank Zappa on Pat Robertson and Iran-Contra

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Advertising:

http://youtu.be/10fTETXczPI

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Someone posted this and then argued it wasn't racist. Words fail me.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Holy poo poo.

You know you've just poo poo the bed when a room full of conservatives gasp in terror and look at you like you're a crazy racist nutjob.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Earth posted:

Good job CNN!

The Onion gets it right before it happens again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWLJZw9Ws-g

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Remember these pictures any time someone talks about the virtues of patriotism. Ain't nothing but feeling proud for indefensible poo poo.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Neeerrrrrdddd!

Seriously, I want to bully past Chris Matthews... Mr Body... Goldwater... Radical.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Anthony Cumia is a noted racist piece of poo poo.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Admiral Bosch posted:

Speaking as someone who wasn't even gestating during her tenure, can someone sum up for a dumb American just why Thatcher was horrible?

Go to the UK Megathread. It's the official "Thatcher's dead" celebration station.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

bondetamp posted:

Four guys attacking and savagely beating some guy over a facebook group they found offensive. True heroes.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Ah, aight.

To continue on the subject of inanity however:

You know, I really like plants. Which is why I'm a Planter, but not like these casual flower lowers, no sir, I'm all in the evergreens and berry plants like a Hardcore Planter. No window aloe vera plant for me, no, I smuggle seeds and experiment.

Hmm. Doesn't work, not as idiotic. drat.

I choose to have many lives. All of them white, male action heroes in a science fiction setting. So diverse.

From gomakemeasandwich.wordpress

Why does everything I like have a culture surrounding it that are nothing but petulant whining dicks. :smith:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Impressively fast bullshit.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Chantilly Say posted:

Love that Clarkson's daughter has that look of "for gently caress's sake dad why do you have to bring me to these things"

Quite a pretty car, of course, and well-performing too. Still odd that she'd pick it, though, since being a German car it was of course made entirely by union members.

You know who else was a massive fan of Top Gear?

THAT'S RIGHT!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Bohemian Nights posted:

Amanda Margaret Thatcher and Michael Thatcher, grandchildren of the late Mrs. Thatcher. They are both deeply conservative, and the latter of the grandchildren is apparently involved in American politics.
Calling it now, Michael Thatcher for president, 202X!

Also, it's been mentioned before, but can people tag their youtube links with a title of the video, or something? A link with no indication of what you're getting isn't a very attractive candidate for attention.

Christ they look evil. Are they children of the war criminal or the racist?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
So The Sun are pretending that this is from Thatcher's funeral.

I have my doubts, considering what most photos show are empty streets.

Edit: In fact I'm fairly sure that's the Royal Jubilee.

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Apr 18, 2013

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Roblo posted:

That...isn't the Shard in the background being built is it?

Edit: no, dont think it lines up quite right

I think it is.

Picture thread, mate.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Hmmm. I'm trying to guess which it was. R? H? Or even J or T? Etiquette forbids it ever be revealed however.

I can at least rule out K, by far my favorite party this election. If only he'd gotten in, that party of one~
"Háttvirtur Ţingmađur Sturlu Jónssonar, Sturla Jónsson"

I sometimes wonder if I should go into the mideast thread and ask them about this poo poo, but honestly, I think they'd just yell at me.
Legit, first I saw it thought it was Breitbart when we was sober and shaven. Oh, and alive. These people all look the same to me somehow.

Ask Brown Moses. He's in the know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
You know I just remembered that when I was but a wee one I bought a sticker from a man with a charity bin and being really confused as to why my mum was dead set against it. It was only a sticker, after all.

Oh to be young and not know the horrific effects of racism.

• Locked thread