Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

WeedLord BonerHitler was the best

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

On July 4, 2012 A single engine plane piloted by a team from Sweden left Lithuania airspace, flew into Belarusian airspace undetected and dropped several hundred teddy bears on a Belarusian town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPGmrFH-5no
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btmb6CER6_s

Lithuanian defense confirmed on July 5 that Belarusian airspace was breached from Lithuania, but wouldn't comment what kind of airplane did the breaching. The Belarusian Defense ministry insists no such thing happened and the video was a clever photoshop.

The mayor of the town also made an official statement that no one dropped bears on the town. Some residents have come forward and said they did find bears.

The stunt was sponsored and payed for by /Studio Out, which has a reputation for staging hoaxes. They insist this time it wasn't a hoax and they spent about a million Kroner on the project that took a year of planning.

Whether it is true or not, Belarusians are laughing off the stunt and comparing it to German pilot Mathias Rust, the man who landed a plane in Red Square in 1987.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wue02Y0lS38

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Joementum posted:

In honor of Thaddeus McCotter, who just resigned from Congress.

Good riddance to that dirtbag. Michigan rejoices tonight in the triple digit heat.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Reene posted:

Stalin and the Muses

Yalta Conf...:staredog:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I can't wait for the Olympics in London. :)

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

That Caucasian bigot is telegraphing.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Mr. Gandhi :smith:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Sounds like something Hunter S. Thompson would say. :unsmith:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Spirit Tree posted:

The original story of Aladdin was set in Muslim China :hist101:

Have a Detroit

Not to worry, Snyder will have his bridge bankrolled by the Chinese soon and then this building will get knocked down so the fracking fluids will have a shiny new bridge to ride over from Ontario.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Tea Party "nonpolitical" rally in Belleview, MI yesterday that featured Sarah Palin and lots of Obama bashing. Funded by Americans For Prosperity.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jul 15, 2012

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

McDowell posted:

Is there anyone who isn't white, over 30, and not using a lawnchair? Jesus

I can't help but feel a little sad knowing this is how the baby boomer generation will be remembered. They grew up during one of the most economically prosperous times in American history, had it taken away from them thanks to Reaganomics and corporate welfare queens and yet they still show up at rallies like this to bake their type II diabetes-riddled bodies in the sun and demand more of the same political and economic abuse.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Oh the Tim Turner people. These guys are nuts. I think this is the group that sent out a bunch of letters to different members of the federal government a few years ago telling them all to resign because they're not the real government.

e: Guardians of the Free Republic and they sent letters to all of the governors of the 50 states. Granholm was still governor of Michigan then. http://gotfr.org/

HUGE PUBES A PLUS fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jul 15, 2012

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Kaiser Wilhelm II and Czar Nicholas II wearing each other's uniforms.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

shortprsn posted:

Photo of the alleged suicide bomber in Bulgaria who was carrying a fake Michigan driver's license.

He's been identified as a Swedish National and former Guantanamo detainee.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=141486

The Michigan ID is an interesting twist. Michigan has a large Middle Eastern population.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Romney's "I built my business, Mr. President" quote is now on a t shirt!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...g+Government%29

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Allegedly a few of Mitt Romney's new fake twitter friends.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

This gun control v. crime control argument I see on TV with the talking heads is ludicrous. They go hand in hand.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I watched the decision this morning and I agreed with everything the NCAA decided. Penn State is not the only program in the country with "football first" culture. I had two college friends get raped by football players and both of them hit a brick wall when they tried to pursue any kind of legal action or punitive action against the players.

Some are screaming the decision is too harsh and it will kill Penn State. My attitude is maybe this will make other college and high school football programs in the country take a step back and consider what it could cost them to continue with their football first attitude, especially when it harbors sexual predators.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

ReidRansom posted:

OTOH, that girl on the left appears to be wearing a PENN shirt.

Putin is a nice guy.

He sure is :3:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The horse picture is a bit disturbing.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

scary ghost dog posted:

Bristol was careful with her word choice in that last half. Don't want to reveal where her son's vocabulary comes from!

McCain should be whipped for unleashing that white trash family on this country.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Rest in peace, little Kim :)

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

D'awww, Chris Matthews was talking about the "Special Relationship" on MSNBC. I think the Brit commentator had his fingers crossed behind his back the entire time he was on camera.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

If there is one thing I do appreciate about the Brits, it's their ability to hold a grudge.

Don't worry, all the thinking people left in the states hate him too and wish his wife's dressage horse would trample him to death in a freak accident.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

GirlBones posted:

This is the worst infographic i have ever seen. Why are 70 barrels of oil x'ed out? what does 70 have to do with 120,000,000 or 83,000? The only redeeming factor is the "check engine" light on the meter.

And whoever made that infographic forgot about the $5.00 per gallon for gas we were paying in 2008 when Bush was president.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Crasscrab posted:

A lot of poo poo in American history is ignored by public schools. You should read Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong, by this badass beardie guy, James W. Loewen.

He spent two years surveying twelve of the leading high school American history textbooks and found them all to be white-washed, nationalistic, and more often than not getting facts and contexts wrong.

That book is excellent and he's correct about school history textbooks. Today it's worse than ever with school textbooks and that is coming from a teacher who got to select curriculum for a school. Loewen is a relic of education, he remembers when were supposed to teach people how to think critically.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

emfive posted:

Lodnon 2102 Oimplycs update

from an Australian paper

Nice Korea ... Naughty Korea? WTF

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

shortprsn posted:

Also, this post needs to be preserved for future generations:

Beautiful :stare:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Augure posted:

I totally agree. gently caress the Wave.

People still do that?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Unt Ja! He said it vas zat big!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Soviet Commubot posted:

It was only recently that I found out that Putin is a really tiny little guy. I guess all the media and imagery I'd passively taken in made me assume he was a big guy but no, he's the same size as Sarkozy.

Also, for some reason I thought he had a fairly deep voice, but I listened to his voice the other day without dubbing talking over him (my girlfriend is from Russia and was raging over some speech he gave) and it wasn't what I imagined. Here's a video of him speaking English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyqAFO7RJeg

Basically, I was really kinda shocked at how I managed to passively eat up all of this propaganda about the guy. I recognized some of the more blatant things as propaganda, like his shirtless hunting and vase diving but I seriously fell for a lot of the more stubtle stuff.

Despite his size he's still very intimidating.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Protest in Belarus after President Lukashenko expels the Swedish ambassador, closes the Belarusian embassy in Stockholm in response to a plane piloted by a Swedish ad agency dropping 800 teddy bears over a Minsk suburb on July 4, 2012

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Belarus+arrests+journalists+bear+photos+expels+Swedish+diplomats+latest+teddy+crackdowns/7064437/story.html

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Keeping her safe in 1913

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I had to stop and do a double take with this pic.

Chinese militia 1945. Two guns in this photo. One looks like a Thompson clone, but the rifle in the foreground made me really stare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Pitch posted:

It looks like a tanegashima-style matchlock, the predominant style of musket in Japan from the 1500s up until the late 19th century. Lord knows where that guy got it. Literal museum piece maybe? China in 1945 was a mess of scavenged equipment but that thing was 200 years obsolete for any fight where your enemy isn't carrying a spear.

ReidRansom posted:

It's antique in design, in any case, if not necessarily construction.

You got me thinking and I found a picture I took of some Japanese ones from a museum in Sekigahara.

I could see the flintlock and thought what on Earth, it's the 20th century. Thanks for identifying what it could possibly be, or what he cobbled it together from. I look at what he was shooting and what his comrades were shooting and shake my head.

• Locked thread