Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Kegluneq posted:

Edit for content:

'Totally not a Nazi you guys' Nikos Michaloliakos is the first head of a Greek party to be arrested since 1974, alongside three other MPs, on charges of forming a criminal organisation.

I have been staring at that face for five minutes now, what an expression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

It's almost that time again!

The Kaiser is a werewolf, ergo...

twoday
May 4, 2005

Earth posted:

I love seeing these kinds of posts.

:siren: MY COMPANY :siren:

With 2013 being celebrated as the 400th anniversary of Dutch-Russian diplomatic relations, the two countries continued their slide into icy mutual disdain on Sunday as King Willem-Alexander and his wife Maxima were pelted with tomatoes at a theater in Moscow by supporters of Eduard Limonov's National Bolshevik Party, who were protesting the suicide of a Russian émigré at a Dutch detention center earlier this year.

The Dutch King is under domestic pressure to ask Putin to free Dutch Greenpeace activists who were detained while protesting at a Russian drilling platform in the arctic earlier this year. In between these incidents the Dutch and Russian ambassador's to each other's land were beaten in their homes by police of their host countries and detained, in full disregard of the ancient custom of diplomatic immunity. Putin's trip to Amsterdam this April and other festivities in the Dutch capital celebrating the anniversary were met with severe protest from Dutch citizens speaking out for rights, including public dumping of Russian vodka into the streets by the city's many gay bars. Gay rights groups in the Netherlands have asked the country to boycott the 2014 Sochi Olympics. Dutch tulips have recently been banned from being imported into Russia, with Russian customs officials citing a sudden disease risk.

twoday
May 4, 2005

From the Berkut Facebook page:

twoday
May 4, 2005

:unsmigghh: Flag chat! :unsmigghh:

Zohar posted:

"Where once the Russian flag was raised, it cannot be lowered again" - Emperor Nicholas I

From a 'set of posters in honour of the Crimean referendum'.

*should not be lowered again.

Source? This kind of propaganda will be worth something in the future, I want to buy a set of posters and keep them framed and preserved in my closet in mint condition for 50 years.

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Oh you Brits and your cornucopia of flags

It is an inherited tradition:

twoday
May 4, 2005

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Ross,_California

twoday fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Mar 21, 2014

twoday
May 4, 2005

Alien Arcana posted:

Could I have a source for the data behind this image? Because that's pretty drat powerful, and I'd like to be able to back it up.

Actually it's pretty terrible because the numbers stay the same and don't reflect the changing portions, so it signifies nothing

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Sep 11, 2014

twoday
May 4, 2005

Kegluneq posted:

Paris has a new Christmas tree!

Ceci n'est pas un plug anal

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYGdSlrpxIw

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday
May 4, 2005

From RT:

twoday
May 4, 2005

Nckdictator posted:

Not a real proposal but interesting to look at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IUwjFEwexI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

JawKnee posted:

serves them right for all that natty ice

• Locked thread