Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Blue Cow
Oct 23, 2008

I have moooore respect for
Mr. Carpainter then others. Even if I become someone's steak dinner, I'll still respect him.

What's the best Dynasty Warrior to play in couch co-op? Still 7? (or does that not have couch co-op?)

I played through all of DW:Gundam 3 in couch co-op with a buddy, and while it was fun, it ultimately felt like a really tacked on feature. Rather than being part of the story, the second player was more of just an additional stranger, whose presence was never ever recognized. Doing the Story Missions, as player 1, I was forced to use really terrible gundam mechs to follow the "story", while P2 was allowed to pick any gundam mech regardless of which side they were on in the story, or regardless of whether or not the character I was playing HATES his character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Blue Cow
Oct 23, 2008

I have moooore respect for
Mr. Carpainter then others. Even if I become someone's steak dinner, I'll still respect him.

Endorph posted:

I don't think any DW game outright forces player 2 to follow the plot.

Well if none of them acknowledge player 2, I guess my next question would be which DW is the one with the most features, and/or is the best one to play in couch co-op? :sweatdrop: