Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

TTBF posted:

I'm still waiting for them to have more G Gundam characters and suits. I'd be satisfied just with that. Those are the characters most suited to the musou formula and they've got only two G Gundam suits.

It's kind of depressing how G is so underrepresented in crossovers and the like in general, when it is in fact the best Gundam series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Policenaut posted:

Sima Yi looks regal as gently caress! The girl is Zhang Chunhua, who was Yi's first wife.
Zhang Chunhua! :swoon:

Now all we need are Later Wu officers, and my wishlist will be complete! (this will not happen)

I blame Lu Xun, if he didn't look so goddamn young, we would have Lu Kang by now :(

Raserys fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Dec 20, 2012

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Pang Tong the pirate? :confused:

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Oh Sun Jian, I knew there was a reason I loved you. :allears:

The video I'm really looking forward to is Lu Bu, with the return of the old Musou Attack style in the new Musou Rage or whatever it is, I'm hoping we get back Lu Bu's original one. Or at least Pang Tong's.

Upsetting that Zhuge Liang doesn't have his magic laser spam musou :(

Raserys fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Jan 26, 2013

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Why is Wang Yuanji so popular among creepy nerds, what the hell.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Those of you who have Empires, is the DLC from DW7 and XL compatible? DW4 Lu Bu is my favorite and I refuse to go on without him.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Samurai Sanders posted:

I just finished the Wu what if scenario in 8. They all decided that it was okay for each of them to only rule a third of China, and stopped fighting. Stopped fighting? A third of China is good enough? What the gently caress is going on here?

THE TIGER OF JIANG DONG CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH :black101: Seriously, though, that makes zero sense. Even ignoring the fact that it's Wu, none of the warlords in the entire series would be content with just a third of China. Still hoping for the eventual world conquest by the Sun family.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I remember playing the first Samurai Warriors and liking the voice acting, or at least not hating it.

Then I played Samurai Warriors 2, holy poo poo, did Koei have a falling out with all their good voice actors?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Who is Sterk and what is Atelier Rorona? The trenchcoat/sword combo isn't sending me good first impressions.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
All I want is more G Gundam. Hell, now that Master Asia's English voice actor is dead, none of the original dub VAs are in the game. Give me Rising Gundam, Spiegel, Nobel, even Chibodee's! Something!

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Oh man, I'm anxious about whether or not we'll get this on PS4 in the States.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Note that Master Asia's dub VA died after Gundam 2, meaning you might as well listen in Japanese.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Calax posted:

I'm looking for the slow version of LuBu's theme that plays over the intro of the first cutscene (the prep part)

Is this it?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Jibo posted:

Wu: Solutions Through Fire Attacks

The burning passion of the Sun family strikes again!

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
And when will you have the rest of the Shuffle Alliance? Answer me, Koei! :argh:

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

oh god, i want it so badly, please, please come out in america :negative:

You can edit your horses and flags! Goddamn! Goddamn!

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
drat it, Wei has enough strategists, add Lu Kang already!

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

The GIG posted:

It's sub only. The magic is gone :(.

The magic was gone when Domon's original VA decided to quit voice acting to be a dumb ol' surgeon

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Also when Master Asia's VA died. That legitimately upset me. :(

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

DrPaper posted:

Man I'd kill for a Lord of the Rings/Hobbit Musou game. Was always surprised it never happened back when the movies were coming out and every one was making a LOTR game.

Marvel Musou. Do not Pursue Dr. Doo(m)!

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Chortles posted:

... and now I am utterly flabbergasted that Koei seemingly never considered Yasuke for a SW game. :psyduck:

This made me think he was in Nobunaga's Ambition :negative:

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Unify China is basically it.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I miss the selection in DW6 Empires. Especially the tracks from the original fighting game. I think I actually prefer that Lu Bu theme to the current one.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Wasn't Xiahou Ba one of the few people who aren't Lu Bu to have 3 stars in Halberd in DW7? Is he just weirdly good in these games?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I like Xiahou Ba. Outside of pre-DW6 Zhou Yu he's probably the character I've used the most.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I'm surprised we're getting this one, we didn't even get Chronicles 2. Not that I'm complaining, Chronicles 1 was awesome.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Alteisen posted:

I also apparently fought and won a battle whole 8 months pregnant, loving hardcore. :stare:

Well, your child can age to adulthood in just like two or three years at the most, so clearly the biology of ancient Han Chinese was different from the modern day

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
It probably won't come out in NA, so I have no cause to be upset.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Wafflz posted:

Please Koei

Include the Korean Three Kingdoms

gently caress it, just go all out and make a Paradox game with Warriors combat, composing regions of the world from different time periods, Asoka V. Charlemagne V. Catherine the Great.

Raserys fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Aug 1, 2015

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
What do you unlock from Survival Mode? I made it to like 60-something and got Yoshimoto and Kenshin, but now I'm just getting my rear end kicked.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
We didn't even get SW3XL or SW3E. They might not have enough to dub every expansion anymore, but at least they're localizing it.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I'm still missing some characters in SW4-II, Ujimasu and Kotaro are from the Hojo story mode, I presume, what's the earliest you can unlock Nagamasa and Keiji?

Unlocked Keiji through the Date story mode, still don't know where to find Nagamasa. He's apparently not playable in any story, so I tried the castle mode, and got to the 80th floor, which is probably as far as I'm going to get.

Raserys fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Oct 11, 2015

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Imagine Crusader Kings II but every major battle is a Musou stage

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Divide it like Samurai Warriors, so the first game focuses on the American Revolution, the second game on the Civil War, then the third game on the World Wars.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Incident at Auschwitz (1943)

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Remember that sound that played in the PS2 games when a mid-battle cutscene triggered? That sound owned

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Hopefully the child mechanics wouldn't be as bad as DW8:E.

Come to think of it, I would really appreciate if any Warriors game ever incorporated some kind of aging process. Like, Lu Xun being eternally 16 when he went on to father the most relevant general of post-Sun Quan Wu.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
You know it's going to be something really lame like the League of Legends warriors someone mentioned

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Cuchulainn is the equivalent of Meng Huo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Policenaut posted:

It's gonna be some huge left field thing that no one would ever predict like Ben 10 Warriors or Skylander Warriors or something.

This is it, I'm positive now