Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nages
Dec 31, 2011

Just yell at her like you always do. Bitch, get out of the way!
I have always wanted a Dynasty Warriors: World War 2, mostly so I could run around a battle field as Anne Frank and turn invisible or something equally silly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nages
Dec 31, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Anyone playing Pokemon Conquest? I just picked it back up after a few weeks. Is there a strategy to delegating? I feel like I should be setting all my cities to 'search' but I dunno.

If it is your first play through, it honestly doesn't matter because most of the warriors and pokémon you will get wont be strong enough to stand up against the people you need to fight.

In the post game content, you want to have enough warriors with strong enough pokémon to staff your border cities so you don't need to play grabass with the AI, especially a big country who will keep attacking you. Also in the post game you will want a bunch of money so you can upgrade fields and get all the different pokémon.

Despite your link level resetting in each new mission, I strongly suggest getting anyone who's pokémon are near evolution to evolve because evolutions remain even after you finish a mission and it will make beating other missions much easier, specifically Kiyomasa and Masanori who have trouble with their mission because their starting pokémon isn't strong and there aren't many warriors you can recruit in them.

Nages
Dec 31, 2011

If you are going for pure power go with Vaporeon because it has hydro pump which is a 5 star move that hits 3 spaces right in front of it. The first story really isn't that hard though so just pick which ever one is your favorite.