Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Yeah the Musou Battlefields option in WO3 is not particularly good. Though it is sort of neat because you can choose sound effects from previous games or put in a bunch of tigers or something.

Speaking of tigers, I got around to playing the five new stages that got released for WO3 last week and well...while it's cool that they added a new map (Wu Zhang Plains) as well as the music for that map, having it for three of the five stages kind of wears out its coolness a bit. Kinda not sure why Masamune is running around yelling at people to get their poo poo together to fight Orochi's army in one of the other missions too, given that he was Orochi's number one bootlicker throughout those games.

Also what's up with Koei acting like Nu Wa and Fu Xi weren't in DW3? I mean I know they were just kind of there and didn't really play any significant role, but they were in the game. This bugged me when I was getting all the wallpapers in WO2, the DW characters got wallpapers of character models for each game they were in, back to DW3. But Fu Xi and Nu Wa didn't get wallpapers for their DW3 models. I mean, granted they look radically different than they did in WO2, but it still would have been neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Belzac posted:

Why don't they acknowledge that Nobunaga and Hideyoshi were in DW1?

They were? I never played it, that's kind of cool.

zonohedron posted:

I don't think most DW fans like DW6 very much

I definitely don't, for a lot of reasons. The first is that they changed up everyone's weapons, replacing Lu Bu's halberd with a weird cross-blade thing, Sun Shang Xiang got a bow instead of her wind and fire wheels, Sima Yi got metal claws instead of his fan, and so on. They seem to have changed some of them back in DW7 I guess...I haven't played 7 yet, but WO3 seems to be based on the DW7 versions of the characters. So like, Sun Shang Xiang got her wind and fire wheels back, Sima Yi has a fan again, Lu Bu has a halberd again, but some of the other ones stayed weird like Zhang Liao has twin axes instead of a spear, and Pang De has a club instead of his original weapon...which sucks because I liked playing Pang De before but that club is poo poo.

If I remember correctly (I might not be), there was no end to your attack chain, and you'd basically keep attacking so long as you kept mashing the button, which was kind of weird and I didn't like. I didn't play 6 very much, I think I played like five or six stages and never touched it again.

I didn't dislike everything though, I did like the skill tree thing they had for leveling up the characters, I really thought that was a cool idea and wish they'd kept that.

My biggest disappointment with 6 though was when I saw the character art, pretty much everyone was shown using their new weapons, but Wei Yan's picture was him holding two alligators. I was seriously hoping Wei Yan's new weapon was going to be him swinging alligator corpses at people, and I remember being really upset when it was just some stupid giant club.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Wamdoodle posted:

This is just me, but I really wouldn't bother with the WO 1 and 2 and just go straight to 3. The story is really not worth burning yourself out on the gameplay since it doesn't change drastically between installments.

Yeah the stories are neat in the first couple of games but I can't imagine playing all three back to back. As much as I love the Warriors games there's only so much I can play before I start getting burned out on them.

Though I will say that Guo Huai's appearance in the WO series kind of makes the whole part of WO2 where the characters don't know what firearms are kind of weird. Though I guess no weirder than Ieyasu shooting five cannonballs at once out of his spear.

Belzac posted:

There is a "previously on Warriors Orochi" thing included with Orochi 3 that I don't think anyone has ever read.

I tried reading it but since I'd played the games, it was nothing I didn't already know and it was fairly dry.

But that does remind me that the music pack DLC that was released a while back has the Encyclopedia music from DW5 which is a favorite of mine.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Belzac posted:

I think I've spent 20 hours in Hideyoshi's story just leveling Pokemons. Send help.

I'm doing the same.

I wish swarms showed up more often, or at least there was a way to increase the chances of a swarm appearing.

I need a loving Anorith.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I'm still a bit weirded out about how Tadakatsu looks so vastly different in Pokemon Conquest from how he does in the SW games. The others look about the same (though a tad more anime-ish) but Tadakatsu's square face is just really bizarre.

Also wish Toshiie had been in it, he's one of my favorite characters.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Chortles posted:

Fortunately a character's first appearance in a given episode usually has their style alongside their name, i.e. "Zhuge Liang styled Kongming"

Having read the novels I'm already used to most of the style names! But I'm definitely going to have to watch the TV series, that looks great.

Just played a couple of the new DLC stages for WO3. The one where Keiji beats up people to take their theme songs is fantastic.

By the way, can anyone explain exactly what the difference is between Story and Free Mode on WO3? At first I thought Free Mode would be like how WO2 was, where you kept experience gained in a stage even if you were defeated (but not items or weapons) but apparently this is not the case, so I really can't see what difference there is other than "Free Mode doesn't advance the story" but since I've finished the story anyway, it just seems useless unless there's something I'm not noticing.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

The costume packs are ridiculously expensive this time around and I'm not sure why. I bought them all of course, because dammit I love the Musou games, but the costumes seriously aren't worth it unless you're like me and just have to have everything. Although No in Zhu Rong's outfit is uh...yeah.

Anyway I played through pack 6 and there's a stage and music track in there that will be awfully familiar to those who ever tried to grind out proficiency in Warriors Orochi 2. Plus, there's a battle in that stage (Speed is of the Essence) that's perfect for gem farming. Using the recommended characters I got a little over 48,000 gems in that stage and obviously could've gotten more if I'd brought in Goemon and Yuan Shao. I also came very close to seeing a 10,000 KO mark in the stage too, I made it up to about 9700 KOs and probably could have gotten more if it wasn't for the time limit and the victory condition change near the end.

I don't know what the new BGM tracks are since I haven't gone back into a stage I've beaten to check yet.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I found out the other day that the PSP version of Warriors Orochi 2 has the content that was in Musou Orochi Z which never came over here. I was wondering if it's a decent port of the PS2 version, or if there's any weird quirks that would make it not worth picking up. Anyone have any input?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Okay, I'll probably pick it in the near future then, since I was really upset that Musou Orochi Z didn't come over. I really wanna see the new stages and storylines they added.

Also was there ever a consensus on whether Warriors of Troy was any good or not, because I might see if I can find that somewhere too.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

One of the main DW games, I want to say 4, had an officer creation program in it. All you could do was choose from a default set of appearances and preset weapons and movesets though, and what weapon your bodyguards had. I'm pretty sure it was 4 because Fu Xi and Nu Wa weren't in 4, but the great sword was one of the weapons you could pick for your created officer and the strongest weapon for that was called Fu Xi's Sword or something like that.

So anyway, new DLC for WO3 got released and I've already bought it all. There's two stage packs for a total of 11 new stages, and four costume packs (at 5 bucks each!) with costumes for the DW characters from the Strikeforce game.

Now, I've never played Strikeforce or really even know anything about it so all I can say from looking at these costumes is...what? No, seriously, what? I mean...I guess some of them are kind of cool. I'll probably use Cao Ren and Pang De's Strikeforce costumes just because they're super cool looking but some of them, like Dian Wei, are just...bizarre.

And seriously at this point Koei might as well just contact my job and have my paycheck directly deposited in their bank account at this point, cut out the middleman. The Strikeforce costumes are "Downloaded Costume 7" in the gallery, meaning there's at least 4 more costume packs for each of the DW characters alone, and if they stay at the five dollar price point, that's a good deal of cash.

Of course, I'll still buy every single one of them because dammit I love these games.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Today was a good day for me, a bad day for my bank account.

After mowing my grandma's yard I decided to swing by the Gamestop in NC to see if they had any Warriors games I could pick up, since the one in my town is completely dry. I managed to snag DW7, 7XL, and WO2 for PSP. All three of them together set me back roughly 80 bucks, all three were used because hey it's cheaper.

I may have to wait until next paycheck for the DW7 DLC though, even considering I'm going to skip the stuff like music tracks and whatnot and just get stage and weapon packs. It'll still set me back quite a bit though I'm sure.

So yeah, I've finally gotten to play 7, and it's pretty great. Definitely great after how disappointing I found 6 to be. I'm still having trouble getting the hang of the new mechanics, but it's nothing too difficult. Though I do have a question. I purchased Attack Up ++ with Dian Wei, is this a passive skill that you don't equip? It didn't show up on my seal list so that's my assumption, but I just wanted to check and make sure.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

God drat it. And it looks like it's a launch game too. Looks like I'll be buying a Wii U earlier than expected...

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I couldn't take the suspense and found out who the two new characters for WO3 Hyper are by using Google. They seem pretty okay I guess, though I would have preferred someone from a series not already represented, and the other one sounds like he has an interesting fighting style in theory but who knows how it plays out.

The two characters are Rachel from Ninja Gaiden and Seimei Abe, spoilered just in case some people might want to be surprised.

The GIG posted:

Isn't WO3 Hyper based on the PSP version?

Apparently it is.

Just wanted to mention I've been slowly going through the 2010 Three Kingdoms series and it's pretty good. It's a bit strange seeing Cao Cao being soft-spoken and treating Liu Bei like a close friend rather than looking shady and uncaring. It was the same way in the novel too, he wasn't portrayed in the best of light there either but he certainly had his good points. I wonder why the DW games try and make him out to be a huge jerkass.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Getting used to some of the new English voices for characters is taking a bit. I miss Paul St. Peter as Yuan Shao, and I miss Sima Yi's old voice as well. Though I guess Yuan Shao's old voice wouldn't work with his current character design.

So, I'm running into a bizarre problem, and I just wanted to know if my disc is hosed up or if this is a common problem. I'll get into a level, and suddenly lines that should be spoken, don't play the voice clip. In addition, enemy officers don't seem to spawn, and often the music will cut out as well. The first time it became really noticeable was the Battle of Mount Dingjun as Shu, when I went into the garrison that catches fire and you have to face Sima Yi. I ran around the garrison wondering if I'd somehow messed up, as Sima Yi was nowhere to be found and the garrison was empty. After a minute or so he finally popped in out of nowhere. This was also a problem in Fan Castle as Guan Yu, when I came in the castle after the flood attack and found no enemy officers, wasted all the peons, stood around for a minute or so and then found myself surrounded by like seven officers.

It's really become frustrating and again I'm just curious if my disc is messed up (the only copy of 7 they had was pre-owned) or if this is something other people have had happen too.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Guys I'm getting frustrated, I want to love Dynasty Warriors 7, Conquest Mode is great, but I'm sick of the game constantly having loading problems where the enemy officers won't spawn. I figured out if I do an interim save in the battle, then choose to exit the game, it'll hang up on the black screen for about a minute or so, then I can choose to continue and everything will work (for a while), but I'm getting really tired of being forced to do one or two interim saves every battle. Does anyone know of any way to solve this problem or am I just SOL?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

The disc seems to have some tiny scratches in it, it doesn't look bad to me but I dunno. I don't think it's the system, even though my PS3 is pretty old other disc games run just fine on it, so maybe the disc is the problem.

I guess at least it's good to know that this isn't normal, so now I can try and figure out how to fix it instead of just going "Well maybe it was like this for everyone."

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Dj Meow Mix posted:

That sounds fine then. If the combo system is more like DWG or DW7, I'll be content. Thanks!

The combo system is a lot different from any of the Warriors games I've played. It's not just pressing square a lot with triangle ending it. For example, to do Gum Gum Spear you have to do Triangle, Square, Triangle, Square. For Gum Gum Rocket it's Triangle, Square, Square, Square. It takes a bit of getting used to, but like the other games you can pause at any time and check your move list. The R1 button is used for special moves like Bazooka, Mallet, and Balloon, and you can switch between those freely with the d-pad. There's also no jumping, X is used to evade and also for guard breaking a blocking enemy.

I just beat Arlong, and I'm liking it so far. It's different, but it's not bad. There's a lot of QTEs during the "platforming" sections, they're a little overdone I think but they're not difficult and they're really just minor annoyances. I'd prefer that there were less of them but I can live with them.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I may have to change the difficulty to easy for the Soap Bubble Archipelago, I've tried it four times and each time Kizaru manages to defeat Chopper when he goes after him (it doesn't help that a Pacifista usually wanders over there too).

Also is it just me or does Gear 2nd seem to not really be that useful?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

It's both, they use Sabaody in the level intro, but on the pause screen the level is called something like "Battle in the Soap Bubble Archipelago."

Unfortunately, Smoker and Tashigi aren't even mentioned. They don't mention Skypeia either, aside from a mention of Sky Island in the gallery entry for Dials. I'm guessing/hoping that if this does well, there will be a second game with more levels and characters and hopefully a lot of the missing stuff from this one will be in it.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Autumncomet posted:

About how much platforming is there? I've seen Water 7 and that's just slightly ridiculous.

There isn't a LOT of it. There's three types of stages, which I found out from the level select screen: Action, Musou, Boss. The Musou stages are typical Warriors games fare, there's sometimes a tiny bit of platforming but the major focus is beating up a bunch of dudes. The Boss stages are usually just boss fights, the other two types of stages can have boss fights too (notably the King's Tomb level where you fight Crocodile) but Boss stages are pretty much solely boss fights. Action stages are primarily platforming.

So far, Water 7 seems to be the worst offender. It was really, really bad, I'm not gonna lie. The level where you carry around Nami was a bit boring and tedious, but not too bad. It should have been much shorter, definitely.

It probably sounds like I'm bashing the game and it's definitely rubbed some people the wrong way. It's still a fun game, but it has quite a bit of flaws that keep it from being truly great.

Off-topic: one of the voices for the Marine characters is totally the same guy who voices Masanori. That guy sure does like yelling.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

characters in another log mode only seem to have about five stages each

Actually more than one of them only have one stage. That's disappointing to me too, that so many of the Another Log "storylines" are so short. I guess that's by necessity (Luffy fights most of the major threats in each arc) but it still sucks.

Meme Emulator posted:

the games are always poo poo

Hey One Piece Grand Adventure was pretty cool.

Just beat the main log but I got the "bad" ending. I guess all that's left after that is to clean up Another Log and grind for coins. I found out there's three coins you can only get through online mode, and you get them by playing through online stages with three different people on your friends list.

Also if anyone cares about trophies, there's a confirmed trophy glitch that makes one gold (and thus the Platinum) unobtainable at the moment. Basically the programmers screwed up and two skills have the same coin combination, meaning you can't unlock the other skill and thus can't get all the skills. Who knows if it'll get patched.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I wish they'd bring back the event in Wuzhang Plains where Wei Yan rebels against Shu. I think they only had that happen in DW4.

I just started playing the Xtreme stages in DW7. Well...the name is accurate at least. Nothing like fighting ten officers at once, with one of them being buffed to max and immune to knockback, as well as being surrounded by six Juggernauts that are constantly respawning.

I don't even want to think about what these stages are like on Chaos.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I take it Bladestorm is kind of comparable to the Kessen games? I remember buying Kessen II way back after I got into Dynasty Warriors, and not being impressed with it despite having some of the same characters. The story was weird enough but the gameplay was just kind of boring to me.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Wheresmy5bucks posted:

I can't decide if I like the tension of an allied officer being overwhelmed by swarms of footsoldiers or not.

It depends for me. I don't mind if say Da Qiao or Pang Tong or someone is getting beaten by mooks, but there's a DLC stage where you're fighting alongside Lu Bu as an ally and he would constantly beg for help for me from just mooks. I mean come on, that's kind of ridiculous.

Belzac posted:

:siren: New DW8 Characters! :siren:

So I'm not too up to date, but if I'm correct, we still don't have all five of the Wei Generals playable (the lone holdout now being Yu Jin), right? C'mon Koei, get with it.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

The GIG posted:

I personally don't care about the 5 Wei Generals, I'm more annoyed that pretty much all of the Jin faction is made of characters that mostly never lived to even see the kingdom begin, with most of them dying half way through the story.

It's not that I personally have any vested interest in the Five Wei Generals (hell I'd rather have Cheng Pu than Yu Jin) but considering they're supposed to be super elite dudes it's weird to not have them playable. But I guess Wheresmy5bucks has a point in that Cao Pi didn't even show up until 5 and he was definitely more important in the grand scheme of things than Dian Wei for example. I know that "importance in history" has never been a qualification for what new characters we get, but I still think it's kind of bogus that Shu's Five Tiger Generals were all playable characters from the first "real" game and we're only just now getting the fourth of Wei's after six more games.

Though I guess the whole bias in Shu's favor has something to do with that too. Ah well.

I'm more confused why Guo Huai got put in Jin instead of Wei, besides the fact that that's where he died in the story...that still seems an odd reason to put him there. Anyway I didn't think the Jin campaign in 7 was even that great. I mean it wasn't terrible, more stages are always great, but nothing really super interesting happened, it was just "random generic officer is revolting, Jiang Wei is invading again, repeat three or four more times."

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

5er posted:

Ding Feng may have suffered from the ridiculous 'big meathead guy is gay' trope, but I think he was my favorite new guy. He may have been a flower-loving ponce in his general interactions, but I loved the raw brutality of his proprietary moveset.

The charge attacks for the gloves seemed horribly weak though, maybe they're supposed to be a bit weaker to balance the fact that they're unblockable but it meant I didn't like playing him or Meng Huo very much in this version.

I just got Platinum in DW7, that took forever. I guess I'm ready for 8 now.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Belzac posted:

Or you could get Platinum in DW7:XL...which I'm currently trying to do.
Oh right, I forgot 7XL has its own set of trophies...well...looks like I'm back to the grind. It is sort of annoying that despite maxing out everybody's skill trees in 7 and carrying over the officer data, that I have to re-max out skill trees. Especially Lu Bu, they give you like 3000 skill points but that's nowhere near enough to re-max out his skill tree considering Synergy is like 2200 SP alone.

Since you're further in XL than me, maybe you can answer a couple of questions. They're pretty simple but I haven't figured out some of it yet. So, I did the Remix thing and went back into Conquest to see the new conversations for the three new characters, and that means I need to work on their bonds. I've noticed that Conquest of Chengdu (ten star stage at the bottom center of the map) always gives you a Wei character as your commander. Are the three new characters able to appear there as a commander? I played it about ten times and they didn't appear once, though maybe I'm just slightly unlucky.

Two, does Legend Mode have Legendary stages for the three new characters? I'm a bit disappointed in Legend Mode overall, it's nowhere near as good as the story mode of 7, though I guess it wouldn't make sense for them to do something like that a second time. Still, are there any new events/movies in 7XL? I'd hate to think that there wasn't any new scenes with the new characters.

quote:

7 is the only DW game I've ever gotten all the achievements for, it's pretty easy by comparison to all the others.

I found Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 to be fairly easy to get all the achievements for, with the exception of the two online only trophies which are the only obstacle to me getting Platinum in it.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Belzac posted:

You don't need to max out their friendship though for anything, it's just a nice bonus thing you can do if you want.
Oh I'm aware it's not necessary, but like I said, as a huge DW nerd, I want to see all the special conversations that they made in Conquest mode for those characters.

quote:

I think it starts out pretty slow but by the end you'll love all the legend stages.
Good, because all I could think of it so far is "This is like a stripped-down and not as interesting version of story mode from the original." Glad to know that it gets better.

kissekatt posted:

You do know that you don't actually have to do achievements, right?

You're talking to a guy who played Warriors Orochi 2 to max out proficiency of every character, in the days before achievements. Doing goddamn everything in a Warriors game is kind of a thing for me, and if there's trophies for doing it, well then so much the better.

I have no life. :negative:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Really hoping that Smoker and Mr. 1 are playable, or at least in the game. Tashigi, Alvida, and Vivi would be good choices if they want more women characters.

This isn't totally DW related but trying to find DLC for 7XL on the PS store made me realize how completely and absolutely lovely the new store is, it was way too much of a hassle to try and find the stuff I wanted to. I already hated the new store, but this really cemented it as the worst in my mind.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Hey maybe Bao Sanniang has a halfway decent outfit this t...never mind.

I've decided I don't care much for Guo Jia's English voice. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not but the dude sounds like he's got a bad cold or just got back from the dentist or something.

By the way, I've noticed that Speed and Power determine how good you are at wielding certain types of weapons, and that if they're both maxed out you can use any weapon (aside from the two gender specific ones) perfectly. So do Speed and Power not have any effect on walking speed or attack power then?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Huh, I always thought Gan Ning would fit the arm blade better, considering he's a pirate and the arm blade is a boat.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Wheresmy5bucks posted:

machine guns manufactured in 200 AD.

See my personal favorite theory about that is Warriors Orochi is totally canon to the DW series and so Rachel and the Japanese characters taught Guo Huai how to make a machine gun and then when the True Ending happened he kept it but he just isn't sure where it came from.

It can also work for why there's tonfa and nunchuks too!

edit:

Parahexavoctal posted:

http://www.conservapedia.com/Dynasty_Warriors

(Apparently, Lanza was also homeschooled; Schlafly isn't mentioning that.)

The article isn't very interesting and is mostly about Lanza but now Dynasty Warriors is a page on Conservapedia so hey that's a thing.

Twelve by Pies fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Dec 18, 2012

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

"There weren't enough open spaces" isn't really a problem I had with the first one. I assume they're just taking feedback from the Japanese fans though, and maybe they didn't mind only having nine stages and almost no story mode whatsoever, or really terrible action stages. Unless "more open space" means "less lovely action stuff," then that would fix at least one of my complaints.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

gently caress I'm gonna end up importing that Kamen Rider game because there's no way in hell it's gonna get an English release, but it'll be so worth it. SO WORTH IT.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

So from the looks of it, Kabuto is going to have both Masked Form and Rider Form. I wonder if you can Cast Off and Put On at will.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Let us never forget Lu Meng's "generic spear officer" moveset in Dynasty Warriors 3-5.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I checked out PSN today and saw that Strikeforce is available on there for 20 bucks. Is it worth getting?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Bloodly posted:

The thing is made for multiplayer.

Hmm...eh, well, it's only 20 bucks, and it's more Dynasty Warriors I guess. I already knew that it had a bunch of crazy poo poo in it from looking at the costumes from it in WO3, where they're half made out of fire or look like a giant mech or something. I guess I'll pick it up, then.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I bought Strikeforce last night and played a bit of it. It's actually kind of cool, although I'm already sick of the enemy officers flying around the stage where I can't hit them. The fight against Zhang Liao and his brothers was way more irritating than it should have been. It also seems like there's a lot less focus on mowing down tons of dudes, in that there aren't as many dudes and they're a lot beefier than the mooks are in other DW games. I'm also a bit disappointed in that my usual go to guy in Wei, Xiahou Dun, has a really slow and terrible default weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Pureauthor posted:

Why are there so very many crossover Warriors series and yet none of the franchises I'm interested in get it.

Don't worry you could be like me and see an amazing crossover Warriors series game that you've always wanted to happen come out and know it'll never get localized into English. :smith:

Well okay so Kamen Rider Battride War isn't really a Musou game but it's close enough.