Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

The PS2's getting a little old now. Maybe there's not that many games keeping you busy on the PS3 as you wait for the next generation. Why not explore some obscure or underrated hits on the PS2?

It's not relatively expensive to get ahold of games. Even Japanese ones are cheap, with softmodding your PS2 (all you need to know is at http://freemcboot.info/) and buying the games themselves off ebay. And lord knows there are a gently caress-ton of PS2 games. Wikipedia reports that as of last year, there are over 10,000 PS2 games in all regions.

Mister Mosquito
A wierd little adventure game where you play as a mosquito and bother a family by stealthy trying to drain their blood.

Echo Night: Beyond
An interesting horror game in that you're stuck on a lunar base and you try to help/avoid ghosts by tracking down their special possessions. It's pretty atmospheric.

Another Century's Episode
One of the best giant robot games on the PS2, this can be a very insane crossover between Gundam, Macross, and even more giant robots I'm unaware of. There are 3 games in the series and the PS3 one is bad from what I hear.

Armored Core: Silent Line
Made by the same people behind Another Century's Episode, this is a giant robot series that's a bit more down to earth. They've released something like 7 Armored Core games on the PS2.

Blood Will Tell
An unusual little action game on the ps2. Demons have stolen your body, piece by piece. You're a man whose body is made of weapons. Like your arms are swords.

Gitaroo Man
A little expensive to find, but it's one of the more unique rhythm games on the PS2. Very very addicting and can be hard.

King's Field: The Ancient City
A fan of Dark Souls/Demon's Souls? Then why not try what came before? This is seriously atmospheric as gently caress. It can be challenging and after a certain point, you just start raping the game. Sorta like Dark Souls. The less you know about this game, the better.

Dark Cloud
A more obscure RPG for the PS2, you could actually build towns, and the dungeon crawling was fantastic. That's all you can really do in this game but its very fun. It also had a sequel that made everything better.

Okage: Shadow King
A cute, quirky and very barely known rpg on the PS2. The game is a little easy and a little short, but it's fantastic if you want something a bit more casual or to help someone get into RPGs.

Hungry Ghosts
This is sort of like King's Field. An atmospheric dungeon/world crawler where you track down ghosts and have to kill them.

Ineffiable fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jul 11, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Skygunner was awesome. There really wasn't a lot like it for the time and it was actually pretty fun to play. With a sorta interesting story to go along with it. Plus, you had characters which had different paths through a level, am I remembering that right?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Rule of Rose is very very unique. I literally have never played anything like it. The story is really interesting and there's even a gigantic blog that helps puts it together; ruleofrosemysteries.com or something like that.

I am so drat lucky to have gotten my copy for $30.

Slight edit: Check your gamestops. I believe they still offer it for $20 used, the only trick is finding a copy. Play it, maybe beat it, if you don't like it, you can flip it for double on ebay.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

zenintrude posted:

Also available on Dreamcast if you prefer to play it via VGA.

It's too bad that it was released in Pal-land. I'd love to have a copy of this game.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

But you may have seen it while looking around on the Internet, and considering now easy it is to play Japanese games, we might as well include it.

Anyways I'm glad night fire was mentioned. It had some fantastic same room multi as you can put in bots, and there are remote controlled tanks and helis you could use.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Alright guys, help me out here. Out of the 3 fatal frame games on the PS2, is there a best one? It seems like a lot of people prefer Fatal Frame 2, but most reviews seem to be before Fatal Frame 3 was even out.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Random Stranger posted:

Two. It's not even close.

One is a great game but two refines the mechanics, has a better environment, and is generally scarier. Three is kind of a mash up tribute to the previous games and reuses a lot of the same environments. It's not bad but it's not up to the standards of the first two.

And to keep going, four has some serious problems but it's still enjoyable if you're a fan of the series. Spirit Camera on the 3DS is god-loving-awful.

Also, there's a Wii port of Fatal Frame 2 that was released two weeks ago everywhere except North America. If that's an option for you get that version.

No wonder you can still find new copies of 1/3 for $20 but the second one is more expensive used.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Just picked up Fatal Frame 2. Seems solid so far. I just want to confirm, none of the fatal frame games are related to each other in any way right?

Other than the magic camera and all.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

So I have a soft spot for horror games, especially on the ps2. Could you help me compile a list of all the horror games on the ps2? Most online lists overlook games. Here's what I know of;

Alone in the dark
Siren
Silent hill 2
Silent hill 3
Silent hill 4
Silent hill origins
Silent hill shattered memories
Cold fear
Phase paradox
Hungry ghosts
Obscure
Obscure 2
Shadow tower abyss
Fatal frame
Fatal frame 2
Fatal frame 3
Kuhn
Haunting ground
Rule of rose
Extermination
Resident evil 4
Run like hell
Onimusha
Echo night beyond
clock tower 3
Resident evil code Veronica

I'll repost in the horror games thread shortly, but I'm interested to see if there's any horror games I've overlooked. No debates on how bad a game is it or if it's barely horror.

Ineffiable fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jul 22, 2012

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Saoshyant posted:

Clock Tower 3
Resident Evil Code Veronica

Thanks. And I even read the clock tower 3 lp. I probably forgot about it because it's really just goofy sometimes.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Easy guys. Rule of Rose has been mentioned to have horrible combat before. It gets much easier when you realize you can have your macguffin hunting dog, hunt for healing items too.

It still is an underrated game as it's vastly overshadowed by Silent Hill. Not many people know of the game itelf, which is the point of a thread like this. Rule of Rose is only for some die hard horror fans and it's quite a trip if you can muddle through the less-than-stellar combat. Can we not discuss any further on this matter? You might as well start bitching about Siren.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Industrial posted:

That picture is from Haunting Ground though.

I can't tell if you guys are screwing around with me now. The picture of the girl in the long old-time dress and the brown dog? That's Rule of Rose.

Haunting Ground has a white german shepard.

cat doter posted:

Hell, I'm a horror fan and I've never heard of it. Did it ever get a PAL release? That's probably why.

I'm gonna track down a copy and give it a go. Maybe post some impressions, maybe not. I'm a lazy guy. It's a curse.

Yes, it had a PAL release. Copies are very scarce.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Quidnose posted:

Speaking of Gamestop, apparently they will be doing something the end of August in relation to PS2 games and deals. Keep an eye out!

Probably a sale to clear out inventory. I know there's a gamestop here in this part of GA that doesn't have PS2 games, period. Or xbox games.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Vaerai Archon posted:

Most PS2 games at Gamestop have been selling for $1-$3.

I picked up R-Type Final for $1.25 complete with instructions, even if they do a BOGO or something I wouldn't bother waiting if you come acrosss something rare or worthwhile.

The problem is finding a gamestop with something worthwhile. I've been to about 4 here in GA and a lot of them are pretty crap. And one didn't have ps2 games period. Actually, there's probably a 5th one I know of, and it probably doesn't have ps2 games as well (it's located in a mall, so space is a big issue)

Or still want $20 for Fatal Frame and any Silent Hills.

Oh well, I have most of the games I wanted anyway. Except Blood Will Tell and maybe a few others.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Eternal Ring is pretty awesome. I love From Software stuff but I haven't gotten around to playing it.

I love the tagline on the back though:
Who Said Fantasies had to be Final?

Cover art is pretty..... blah. Just another case where the Japanese artwork triumphs.

Ineffiable fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Aug 10, 2012

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Not sure if it's underrated but I wanted to bring up

Twisted Metal Black

Was replaying this game and wanted to discuss the story (as weird as that sounds)
spoilers: Is it still the consensus that this entire game basically takes place in Sweettooth's head?

Also, is the PS3 version like Black or any better/worse? Not that interested in the online portion.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I'm disappointed in this thread. Seven pages about underrated gems and no-one's mentioned loving Gitaroo Man?

It's a rhythm game with only ten stages, but each is unique and changes each time you play based on how well you're doing in them. (If you consistently do well, it plays harder sections of the 'song', for lack of a better term, easier ones if you do poorly). Each stage plays as a battle against a minion of the man bad guy, all of them having their own music style that dictates the stage. It's also the very first game made by iNiS, the creators of Ouendan and Elite Beat Agents.

The story's pretty simple, but sweet and enjoyable in its simplicity.

Now, what's the simplest thing that could draw your interest?

A trio of Mariachi Skeletons rocking out on their own ribcages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcsMtZy4rbQ

(This level's late in the game, but there's nothing that can really be spoiled in the story).

Dude?

Wanna read my OP again?

(we even used the same cover picture, you have no drat excuse :colbert:)

you did a better job on the description than I did though

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

RadicalR posted:

I have this game, but it suffers from the fact of lack of subtitles. There is this dark time where voice acting was hailed as the "new thing" and the hard of hearing / deaf gamers got left in the dust. (Hell, it still happens to this day.) I'll probably need to get a guide or something in order for me to get through it.

I know what you mean. Game sounds really aren't the best (hell, I think you can run into this issue on old PSX games like Resident Evil 1-3) and there are plenty of games where some non-human monster speaks and it's not exactly crisp-clear.

Going back to this thread, I've been trying to play the .hack//g.u. series. If you've played the original, and thought it could be better, G.U. does improve on it.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

It's not a very expensive game to get and if you really wanted something to experiment in and see what happens when you make game mechanics almost completely frustrating.

If you want to actually enjoy the story and see the ending? Good luck.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Saoshyant posted:

Quite a few of you mentioned Haunting Ground in the context of Rule of Rose. Supposedly, Rule of Rose is worth playing, but what about Haunting Ground? Nobody mentioned if it was good or bad, just that it's easy to confuse it with Rule of Rose.

I would recommend Rule of Rose by far.

They are both essentially survival horror games but Rule of Rose manages to be legimately terrifying and heart-wrenching more than Huanting Ground is.
Haunting Ground is a bit more sexualized as well.

They're both weird, unusual survival horror games, and if you're a fan of the horror genre on the PS2, they do a good job and it's worth playing both.

If you're just gonna pick one: Rule of Rose It'll stick out more in your mind and the story is more interesting to ponder. There's also an LP in our Let's Play forum that just started!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3521071

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Be warned that if you are anal about having the box and maybe manual this sale will piss you off.

There's like a 95% chance you'll get the game in a paper sleeve instead of the original box.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

WendigoJohnson posted:

Yes, however I've witnessed both extremes. I've gotten a ton of used games from there in a single order that contained the box and many of the games were just new games discounted to the used pile because they were so old. I've also gotten orders where they don't even provide every game with a generic gamestop DVD case. They threw like 3 in and just gave up for the remaining 6 other games which were just in paper sleeves. And those generic Gamestop DVD cases arn't even made of a good quality plastic so it's not like they were heavy(they also smell really weird).

How long ago was your order where you got lucky on the boxes?

Because as far as I can tell you, about a year ago it was pretty standard policy to just toss the box/manual. In either case, I witnessed about 10 orders from goons from the last sale a few months ago, which must have numbered in the hundreds of games, and didn't even see 10 boxes.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

I don't think this game was brought up before but let me tell you about Hungry Ghosts

It's another Japanese only game and it's sort of like a very horror themed King's Field (which you will know as being the 'prototype' of Dark/Demon's Souls) It's not too terribly expensive to get and there's actually a decent FAQ on gamefaqs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BWuXHZ_Y9s

This game is very atmospheric as hell, and we're not likely to see something like this in this generation or the next, so this is one of the last hurrah of these kind of games that you'll find on the PS2 (which to me is the still the last console that truly let any sort of genre and gameplay flourish and when games didn't have to meet COD numbers to sell well and have a franchise).

Ineffiable fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jan 1, 2013

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Noreaus posted:

Dropship: United Peace Force

The only game of the combat flight genre I ever played. You fight by air and land - It's silly shooty epic fun, with some great set pieces and a real military atmosphere. The only downside is a stupid mandatory stealth mission, which is just stupid to include in a game such as this.

Sky Odyssey is also fantastic, but has been mentioned.

I actually saw this once. I always imagined it as a semi-rts game where you drop and deploy troops in effective positions.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Considering the PS4 has been announced and it seems unlikely that it'll have PS2 backwards compatibility, we should do a retrospective and talk about PS2 stuff that we'll never see re-released/remastered (because Sony probably thinks it won't make money)

Armored Core series
Armored Core V wasn't received very well and I think the market was lackluster over AC4/4A, so I think we won't see an HD collection as From Software is mostly concerned with the Soul series.

Any PS1/PS2 From Software game
Let's face it. Demon's Souls and Dark Souls was From Software getting right with their experimentation. Now that game development costs so much, From Software is going to stick with what they know works. They will likely keep making Souls games and new Armored Core games (Armored Core makes bank through merchandise in Japan), and we won't see any other stuff like the King's Field series, Shadow Tower or Echo Night. Or hell, The Adventures of Cookie and Cream 2.

Almost any PS2 RPG that's not published by Atlus

Let's face it, the PS2 got RPGs by the bucketful. There are quite a few that could benefit from a HD collection. Xenosaga 1-3, Shadow Hearts 1-3, the .hack series. Partly because the prices for original copies are so insane, that doing a HD collection of these might inspire people to buy them because they know obtaining the PS2 games would be breaking their wallets. Sadly, that'll never happen. So this is dedicated to all the PS2 rpgs that remain scarce and 'stuck' on the PS2.

The reason I single out Atlus is because Persona 3 is on the PSP and PSN, Persona 4 is on vita and probably will be on PSN in a year, Disgaea 1 and La Pucille Tatics is on PSN, and they've mentioned trying to bring on Digital Devil Saga 1/2 on PSN.

Ineffiable fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Feb 22, 2013

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

...! posted:

No, Nocturne is not on the PSN.

You know what I'll take instead? Digital Devil Saga HD collection and Devil Summoner collection. While we're wishing, I'd love to see a Xenosaga HD collection and .hack HD collections.

I sold my copy of Devil Summoner 1 for like $70 bucks. I felt guilty about owning a PS2 game that was worth that much and knowing that I probably will never beat it. I could do $40 for a HD collection though.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The real crime is you never played Digital Devil Saga 2. :colbert:

I own it and played like a hour of it. I'll get back to it.... Someday... :smith:

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

It's amazing how insane the price of RPGs are. Like, god forbid if you want to collection the .hacks or get any shin megami game that's not digital devil saga/nocturne/persona.

This isn't limited to PS2, look at Chrono Trigger and Earthbound on the SNES.

Do RPGs have a high value because of a low print run, or that it probably has the most hardcore fanbase of all the genres, or some perceived value because a RPG has more gameplay (by hours played) than your average game or some combination of all of the above?

If the PS3 still gets a couple more years of PSN stuff to be added on the store (plus some HD disc releases) I'd like to see more collections done with these obscure or rare games. Getting the Kingdom Hearts HD collection and (FFX is supposedly still under works) is more steps in the right direction.

But I guess we're mostly stuck with making sure we still have working PS2s and a pile of PS2 games. And to that, this thread exists!

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

WendigoJohnson posted:

Alot of the prices are artificially inflated mostly due to hoarding and rabid fans. Chrono Trigger and Earthbound were both produced with high production numbers. But people think they're gonna get rich on them down the road and wind up hoarding copies. Further proof of this exists because you can buy the Japanese versions(which had the same production numbers) for $11-$12 for both games. yes you can have both CT and EB for under 20 bucks in total.

In the case of .hack they were actually produced in a far more limited number, so there is some reasoning behind it. However they were not produced at that low a number like Panzer Dragoon Saga and while uncommon arn't that uncommon.

I have like 80+ RPGs for the PS2, so alot of getting them at a discounted price involved just searching around trying to find deals. Disc Only is probably the cheapest way since reproduction covers can be made that are perfect copies from the originals. And a real good reproduction cover only costs you like a $1 or $2 at most. For example, the .hack games are around 20-40 bucks disc only. I aquired the whole set of them by aiming for incomplete versions.

It probably doesn't help that with the PS2, a lot of gamestops have thrown away perfectly fine cases and manuals on purpose, so the amount of complete games out there is far less. People also will want the cases because it holds the disc itself and then you have a missing manual which is going to drive some people nuts. And I would assume manuals are more important to people with rpg collections and not collecting sports or shooting ps2 games.

There's at least a severe high demand for complete RPGs, and you'd figure that a good amount of the PS2 rpgs that were produced still sits in the hands of the original buyers who bought them around when they came out. So there's at least a far less supply floating around on the market, while the amount of RPG fans grow each year, and start looking into the PS2 and previous generation games and especially their rpgs.

I feel RPGs tend to stand the test of time more than most games do, so it's easy for an RPG fan of any age to want to play Xenoblade Chronicles or Xenogears. That probably helps to preserve some value down the road.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Part of it is that JRPG's tend to be unique, even when in a series (look at the differences between Final Fantasies). With games in other genres, the similarities and any aging mechanics crop up a lot more when you look at a game from ten years ago and one released this year.

Yeah they all tend to have their own battle systems. And just being a newer game doesn't mean the gameplay is better. People will honestly tell you to skip Assassin's Creed 1 and go to Assassin's Creed 2 but they'll probably tell you to play Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy XII.

Compare Tales of Symphonia versus Ni No Kuni. Both an active battle system, but with subtle differences and people will likely say that Tales has better AI for your partners and is generally more fun to play.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

HelmetCheese posted:

You got the collector's edition of of FF12. You have excellent taste :allears:

I still have my copy of it too!

FF12 collectors edition is very solid for an awesome boxart, and the history of final fantasy dvd thing.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Endorph posted:

I think Soul Nomad is one of the best games on the PS2 but I might be a little bit biased. :v:

I can see why people might be put off by soul nomads gameplay, but this game lets you be an rear end in a top hat to random villagers. And apparently there's many endings and you can do a complete playthroughs as Ultimate Badass Destroyer

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

I have that game. I really should check it out someday.

For people with PS3s, Fatal Frame 1 was released on PSN. I'd say for ten bucks, if you enjoy horror games even a small amount, this one is well worth it.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

RadicalR posted:

You got nice friends. :)

Anyways, another game that I think everyone should give a shot is Echo Night Beyond. It's the last game of the series of games and it's a hella strange one. Basically, you and your just married wife were on your honeymoon when all of the sudden, your space shuttle crashes. (I believe you're touring the moon.) Anyways, there's a lot of pissed off ghosts and they can kill you by driving up your heart rate. So you must find the object that will pacify them. It's a very good horror-tension game.

Right, I want to +1 the person that recommended Blood May Tell. Fantastic game and quite challenging as well.

That would be me. Echo Night and Blood Will Tell are both in my OP as a prime example of what games people should be checking out in this thread.

And I just want to bring this up. Haunting Ground, Rule of Rose and Kuon have been increasing in price. Is there a demand for PS2 horror games now? I saw somewhere that Rule of Rose had only 15,000 copies. If this is true, I'm never letting mine go.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

RadicalR posted:

poo poo, I was hoping to grab a copy of Kuon.

Edit: Yeah, forget it. I'm not paying 50+ dollars for a PS2 game.

You're gonna hate me. I found Kuon for seven bucks complete at a local game store.

This is sort of why I started this thread. I knew these ps2 prices weren't going to stay cheap. GameStop now no longer has ps2 stuff and it's incredibly hard to find complete stuff for it now because of game stores throwing out cases.

Kuon is fun but it is not worth 50 bucks. There's an auction for rule of rose at like 75 bucks. It is insane with all these horror games especially.

Some RPGs are at this scale too. Check out any of the .hack games.

Edit: oh man you guys should grab cold fear while you can. It's cheap now but you never know.

Ineffiable fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Apr 25, 2013

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Naky posted:

The hell do the dot hack games go for? I've got the whole set of the first four games and don't particularly care about them.

It's enitrely possible to sell all 4 games if they're complete with the dvds for between $150-200.

The last one is the one that commands so much value. It can go nearly $100 with case/manual/dvd.

If I can think of any other horror games that are still cheap now, I'll let you know. Echo Night Beyond is one I mentioned before but as far as I know, it's still cheap. Ghosthunter remains cheap as well.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

RadicalR posted:

Both of those games I can recommend. However, Ghosthunter was rushed and it shows. It's more of a third party shooter than a "horror" game, although there are some parts of the game where the game takes you for a trip. Don't expect anything like Fatal Frame and you'll be fine. Although you may rage at the ending like I did.

Yeah, it shouldn't be too hard to track down a copy for $10 bucks or less. It's probably worth that at least. Cold Fear is at the same price point, and that seems good for basically a ripoff of Resident Evil 4 on a boat.

Funny thing is, there's a sega saturn game called Deep Fear, and it's a ripoff of Resident Evil 1, but underwater. I'm fairly certain they're not related.

People should track down the Disaster Report/Raw Danger games as well.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Saoshyant posted:

Far from being a ripoff (unless you call Tekken a Virtua Fighter ripoff) it's considered one of the gems of the Saturn.

Cold Fear should probably not increase much in value. It's not a PS2 exclusive and can even be acquired at any time from Steam for 5€ / $10.

Yeah I forget stuff like Cold Fear got an xbox release as well.

While Kuon, Haunting Ground, and Rule of Rose were PS2 only. Echo Night Beyond is PS2 only for sure, so I'd recommend picking it up.

Concerning Deep Fear: I played it last summer and streamed it for some goons. A few said they heard sounds that was similar to some RE sounds, and there's a lot of similarities in the controls and game design (monster offscreen = play a roar sound, gotta find keycards!). Maybe they weren't outright ripping off it, but there's a lot of design based off RE.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Saoshyant posted:

Of course there was a lot of similarities with RE. RE-fever was in full swing back then, RE2 had just been announced as a PS1 exclusive, and Sega needed its own RE. Controls will be similar, gameplay ideas will not be too far from what the competition was doing, but to call it a knock-off is to ignore the good things it does. Again, it was Sega's answer to RE in the same way Namco's answer to VF was Tekken.

That's fair. I'm just saying it's the closest videogame to RE1 I have ever played.

People should play it if they've liked RE1. It was a really fun/solid game. Problem is, you need to track down a sega saturn or a good emulator to play it. Anyone can get RE1 legally on a PS1/PS2/PS3/PSP/Vita.

I love Deep Fear and it would be cool to see a new one, I just thought it was funny that we have a game called Cold Fear that borrows from RE4, and Deep Fear that borrows from RE1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

zenintrude posted:

I just learned that Star Wars Racer Revenge is a sequel and not an upgraded port of Star Wars Episode I: Racer.

Is it worth investigating?

Investigating? Quite possibly. Ep1 Racer was fun as hell. Buying? well I know what I'm gonna research later tonight. Wonder how expensive it is.

• Locked thread