Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

Sagebrush posted:

I give up, what does it stand for?

Slide Rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid
Can't wipe your rear end with the internet :colbert:.

Yet.

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

Code Jockey posted:

I would be scared to cut my finger on that, or is it not sharp? :psyduck:

Nope, it's sharp as poo poo.

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

Mescal posted:

This is incredible. Why do people do this? I mean, I get why they do it, but why the gently caress would they do it? Third question: why would a person do this, when flying an aircraft that isn't a fighter or a UFO is very dull?

It's kinda neat and adds an element to keep you in line.

It's still loving boring though, and you get kicked if you just start trying to put your plane into a flatspin and then fail to respond to ATC :v:

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

DrBouvenstein posted:

I...can't recall what the foot pedals did...possibly strafing? But dashing sort of accomplished that...maybe turning your torso?

Foot pedals strafed. You couldn't turn while dashing, so the pedals let you strafe and turn.

This game was ALWAYS broken, cause everyone just slammed those joysticks.