Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meatbag
Apr 2, 2007
Clapping Larry
Its mostly the same in Norway. Cards are accepted absolutely everywhere. When I order pizza I pay by card for instance.

I work at the alcohol monopoly, and my older coworkers told me that around Christmas, an old person or two might try to pay with a check. While we technically could accept it, it was literally faster to talk them into using their credit or debit card instead of them writing the check, having us call the bank for clearance etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatbag
Apr 2, 2007
Clapping Larry
I switched doctors, and tried to get an appointment at the new place. They turned me down, because the floppy with the new patient list hadn't arrived yet. It comes once every month.

meatbag
Apr 2, 2007
Clapping Larry

quote:

I would have no less difficulty in finding examples of terrible British cars and aircraft from the same period, victims of the same malaise.

Please don't stop :ohdear: