Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Dusseldorf posted:

Zip drives weren't a failed technology. They were pretty widespread and In the days before CD burners the were by far the best way to transfer files and are still useful on old computers that aren't connected to a network.

Jaz drives are what you're looking for.

I think you have this backwards <click click click click click>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

FrancisYorkPatty posted:

If you ever need to move to a new place, and you own one, I highly suggest you do the same

gently caress that, it comes with the house.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

ZALGO! posted:

I remember the rewind button breaking on my cassette players a lot so to rewind I had to flip the cassette to the other side and fast forward, who else remembers doing this?

My first player only had ffwd and it broke. I improvised something involving a drill and a pencil.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

GrandMaster posted:

Most big businesses would be using email to fax (and vice versa) gateways, so when you send a fax it would likely go email->fax->receiving fax->email. loving ridiculous.

Yeah, this is so much better than just sending a loving e-mail.