Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I work in law and we use checks all the time because they are useful for keeping a record of things. Like if you have to pay the prothonotary to file a complaint for a client and they you have to bill the client for the expense.

I like checks. They feel tangible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I had this awesome stereo in college

It was such a beast. It was loud as loving hell and held 51 CDs. You could program the CDs titles into the thing too and it would remember! And you could program play lists and poo poo. (And it was easy to move.) Eventually the CD changer carousel died. Ithink I can still remember that the three good Metallica albums were 19, 20, 21. I had Dave Matthews Under the Table and Dreaming number 1 for seduction purposes.

The best stereo I ever had. Now I listen to a loving iphone with headphones.

euphronius has a new favorite as of 21:11 on Oct 10, 2012

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Newton is great and it shows how Apple had the vision of what the iPhone became very early.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Those paternosters look like a plaintiffs attorney's wet dream.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Iridium is successful enough that amazingly they are launching second generation satellites.