Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7lip
Mar 25, 2009

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
I bet I'm still proficient in that Palm Pilot "graffiti" shorthand lettering bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7lip
Mar 25, 2009

E: snap crackle beaten yo

Also now I really want one again.. but it'll just hang out with my n52te speed pad (which I bought after buying a keyboard that basically has one attached to the side.. I just realllly wanted a claw looking version when I was younger so I had to try it)

7lip has a new favorite as of 02:52 on Oct 9, 2013

7lip
Mar 25, 2009

You can pry my BlackBerry from my cold dead hands. Although if there was a new Android with a keyboard I'd be all over it.