Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

TELIX for DOS

This was THE software for connecting to BBSs back in the day. And any BBS that used ANSI was just sooo pretty!

I kinda miss the days of dialing up a BBS, and spending hours reading posts, playing games, and downloading files (lots and lots of hours for that...).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The highscool that my child goes to has these AWESOME TI calculators for their AP math classes. They're on a network, so the teacher can see who has signed into their calculator, they can track what they're doing with it, and more. We got to play with them a little bit during the AP Orientation.

Ah, a little Googling returned what it is. It's the TI-Nspire CX Navigator.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Elim Garak posted:

The Legend of Zelda game watch.

I remember getting tha twatch for Christmas. I was jealous that one of my friends got the Mario one. I handn't played Zelda yet, so I had no idea how great it was.

I always hope to find some kind of emulator for those, but all I ever find are Game & Watch. :(