Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.

quote:

cell phone chat

Oh man, this thread is making me miss my old phone like crazy. My very first phone was a hand-me-down Nokia (pretty sure it was an early 6010, but I think it was way older than that) that I got in early 2006. All of the cool kids had their Motorola Razr V3s. I had my indestructible brick that didn't fit in any cell phone cases. At the time I hated how bulky and outdated it was, though now I wish phones were still built that way. It got run over by a school bus one afternoon.

Then two years later it died of old age :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.
I use my massive optical mouse with a Pinky and the Brain mousepad I've had since 1996, somewhat out of nostalgia but mostly because that fucker is the destroyer of desktop surfaces.