Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Tim Whatley
Jun 25, 2012

after an incredibly unsettling dream that involved my bf and a bat and subsequently waking up shaking. I'm done with this show.

Autofocus is for losers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Tim Whatley
Jun 25, 2012

after an incredibly unsettling dream that involved my bf and a bat and subsequently waking up shaking. I'm done with this show.

Sir_Substance posted:

Speaking of old kids toys, here's what I really want to know:

The original digimon handheld things had two metal plates at the top that you pressed togather to start battling. I seem to recall that once the battle started, you could separate them.

Do I remember correctly? If so, what kind of wireless did they use?

Haha, clearly no wireless and the outcome had already been decided.

Dr. Tim Whatley
Jun 25, 2012

gleep gloop posted:

GTA:V has a couple. Spawn weapons, cars, flying, and a few others.

Saints Row has classic style cheats, it's p cool.

Dr. Tim Whatley
Jun 25, 2012

ElwoodCuse posted:

Cell phone battery life is lovely enough as it is, using it to play music too would be rotten for me.

The biggest reason I still buy CDs is because a lot of back catalog stuff on Amazon costs less to buy and have shipped to you (and get a free instant download of the MP3s) than to buy just the MP3 album

LoL, my cellphone battery works fine.