Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple clutcher
Jul 3, 2012

sweeperbravo posted:

Sometimes it helps just to give you a bit more surface area to grip onto for leverage
that was probably it ... the only ( domestic ) cars I've seen 'ignition wings' on were early 90s and before, without chipped keys that had a big chunk of plastic at the head.

I suppose keys are turning into obsolete technology for cars. My first car had separate keys for the ignition, doors, and trunk. Now I have a car with a remote for the locks/trunk and an ignition key. If I get a new car I could end up with a little nub that'll let me push a button to start the car as long as I'm in/near it, no keys involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU