Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

You Are A Elf posted:

Also, how about console TVs and stereos that were made to look like, and blend in as pieces of living room furniture?

Man, that's swanky.

The correct way to own a console television today is to remove the old television and install a flat screen hooked up to a pc into the wood frame.

While the screen ratios are different, old 4:3 ratio televisions sometimes have dials off to the left or right which will push the actual size of the set closer to the size of a your modern TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Spamtron7000 posted:

Edit: here's a video of The Revenger in action - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsQT35kF88M

Haha, that bomb drop sound was like a staple of early toys featuring sounds. Nostalgia trip right there.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Inspector_666 posted:

I don't know how anybody likes the tiny-rear end keyboards on Blackberry devices. They're such an rear end in a top hat to type on with big hands.

Don't have fat hands; problem solved.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

1000 Brown M and Ms posted:

They did. A year or so ago there was the Samsung Galaxy K Zoom, which was more or less the same thing, but in a slimmer form. I don't think it did any better than the first one.

On the newest version they upgraded the camera....and removed 3g/4g capability.

Fuckin dumb.