Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mistayke
May 7, 2003

Dick Trauma posted:

That Brook Motors starter box is luverly. :allears:

AAA maps seem obsolete. I used them heavily up to around 2000. This one looks like it might be documenting Middle Earth.

HA. I live in the white space of nothingness between "Richmond Hill and "Jamaica Bay". Otherwise known as, Queens.

That map looks all hosed up. The scale is way the hell off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mistayke
May 7, 2003

KozmoNaut posted:

I'm probably never going to buy a new laptop ever again, unless I win the lottery or something.

Buying brand-new laptops is obsolete and failed, in my opinion. Let the corporations buy laptops and discard them after a couple of years, so I can pick them up for next to nothing.

My job gave me a ThinkPad T520 eight years ago. Everyone else in IT has upgraded to whatever the new flavor of the month is. I kept mine.

They will have to pry it from my cold dead hands. The thing is indestructible and still chugging away happily. It's used 12-13 hours a day, five days a week and has never complained.

VVVVV Hinges are rock solid stable and tight.

Mistayke has a new favorite as of 14:36 on Mar 29, 2017