Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

Lowen SoDium posted:

All video game covers were the Minibosses.

Anything foreign language and alternative/metal was Rammstein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

Lowen SoDium posted:

I actually got a Zune from that MS site as well. I used it for a few year, it was pretty nice actually. I honestly think that everyone who poo poo on the Zune had never used one.

Same, I loved my Zune. It just had the misfortune of being released during the era where owning something not made by Apple made you some sort of cultural dunce

Their subscription plan in particular was ahead of its time- all the ad free access to their entire library you wanted, plus you could keep 10 completely drm free songs a month. I think I might still have some songs I got from that plan kicking around on my hard drive somewhere.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

Neito posted:

I mean, fair. It's just weird that this place has traffic but can't keep a full food court or find anyone other than Weird Creepy Not Head Shop But Head Shop type stores and the Only FYE in Massachusetts afloat.

that FYE is a god send for impulse physical media purchases ever since newbury comics packed up, went to the mall, and became a worse Spencer's gifts

Also a surprising number of Attleboro adjacent goons in the obsolete and failed technology thread, wth

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

Neito posted:

I mean, the real answer is "It was a Sears anchored mall in New England and was doomed to failure so..." but there were a lot of Stop and Shop anchored malls in New England...

The Newbury Comics has ditched all their movies anyway. My friend and I mostly go there to buy pretzels and watch it die.

I dont think it'll ever fully die if only because I think Umi of Japan has held on for so long I'm convinced it could survive a nuclear blast