Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
HDMI kills me.

"Okay so we're fighting piracy. To that end, we have a new cable. It will insure without a doubt nobody can make illegal copies of content delivered through it."

"So if I google 'Guardians of the Galaxy Blu-ray torrent' I won't see any results then?"

"....umm, sure. Yeah. Just buy it and implement it. It will in no way infuriate law-abiding consumers by making their displays not work half the time and will completely put a stop to illegal duplication of whatever Harvey Weinstein has his fingers in today."

"SOUNDS GOOD"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

I'm the proud owner of one of these little beasts. Just used it to make pizza dough last week. Still going strong after all these years.

Lost the power lead to it ages ago. Turns out the lead from our PS3 works just fine as a replacement, though.

"Hey hon, why doesn't the PS3 work?"

"IT WILL WHEN THIS BATTER IS DONE OKAY"

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Lurking Haro posted:

Any normal computer power lead will do, then.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEC_60320#C13

Figure 8 is our winner (albeit trimmed down a bit).

Surely, videogames can wait if tasty treats are on the line.

Come on, do you really want Motorstorm more than cupcakes?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to put your private parts in strange places.

As long the truckstops, highway interchanges, and freight via semi-truck exist, everything will be all right.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Krispy Wafer posted:

So what's worse for unwanted attention, being a lady clerk at a sex toy shop or a lady clerk at a Gamestop?

Alex is taller than Sam.

Sam is taller than Alex.

Who is taller: Sam or Alex?

Real answer:

For attracting unwanted attention, I'd say probably about equal.

For total volume of unwanted attention endured, a gal at a sex toy shop is going to know when and how to immediately snuff that poo poo out, whereas ~nerd girl~ selling videogames can't exactly tell a flirty dork to leave the store.

edit: grammar are great

GOTTA STAY FAI has a new favorite as of 15:36 on Oct 24, 2017