Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wonder Bread
Apr 16, 2005

Have you ever danced with a crapatar in the pale moonlight?

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist posted:

I missed instrument chat but I've got to throw this guy in here.

The Eigenharp Alpha

Each of the keys is sensitive to direct pressure, but also to lateral pressure in both directions, so you can program in pitch bending on individual keys. The sides have touch sensitive strips, so you can simulate bowing. And there is the wind controller. The entire thing is programmable so you can do things like use a set of keys as a sequencer then play simulated sax on top of that. The craftsmanship on them is excellent, although I haven't had one plugged in to be able to noodle around on. Cost $5900, but I'm not sure if you can find them anymore.

They still make them-- they are made in batches when they get enough orders, basically. I have a pico, which is the small version (only 2 rows of keys). The craftsmanship is excellent, but the cost is nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU