Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gross
Jan 7, 2006

Well, here's your problem!
These have all been mentioned, but I actually have a box in my closet with "obsolete tech" written on the side, so I had to pull them out and grab a picture before I finally throw them in the trash.

Clockwise from top:

Olympus D360-L (went through batteries like a Sega Game Gear)
Diamond Rio PMP300
CueCat
Radio Shack PocketVision (somehow drained batteries while the power was off!)
Iomega Zip 250 USB

I even had a VirtualBoy for a while that I picked up with 3 games for $30 at Best Buy when they were unloading the last of them, but I gave that away a long time ago.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gross
Jan 7, 2006

Well, here's your problem!
I found out that we still have a couple of electric adding machines in the basement at work.

Just in case.