Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrowsmith
Feb 6, 2006

SAGANISTA!

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

There's enough buttons for Sonic. Although there's no pause button, but you gotta go fast anyways, who needs pausing?

(I speak from experience, either my brother or I broke the only Sega controller and we had to play with dad's old Atari controller until my older brother brought his old six button controllers because he bought a Saturn. Does the Saturn count as failed technology?)

You need three buttons to use debug properly. Once you learn the debug mode code regular Sonic is just boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrowsmith
Feb 6, 2006

SAGANISTA!

Chunk5 posted:

I wouldn't have thought it was Google's responsibility any more than kitchen knife manufacturers are responsible for when their products are used as murder weapons.

But the app developer could quite easily block other apps whilst in operation. Especially if it's bouncing information back and forth from the car to know when it's best not to let the user watch movies.

You just know Glass will get Glassbroken so fast...

Arrowsmith
Feb 6, 2006

SAGANISTA!

Collateral Damage posted:

Which earned it the nickname "the goatse phone"