Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hampooj
Jul 26, 2010
I could take it or leave it. I really like the dynamic you two have going and think it's fun to listen to. This new guy seemed like he was trying waaaaaaaaay too hard and it came off as really awkward, especially the part right before you put in the interlude. That was a bit painful to watch. I'll not stop watching the videos either way but I think it's way more fluid and fun with just the two of you rather than this new wacky zany racist guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hampooj
Jul 26, 2010
All of the art and characters so far look like they have fetal alcohol syndrome. The box art also looks like Gilbert Gottfried. What the gently caress, game? You know the whole saying, 'Don't judge a book by its cover?' yeah, well. People do that. People do judge. God drat.

That being said, this game looks actually pretty fun :v:

Hampooj
Jul 26, 2010

IntelligentCalcium posted:

On a scale of 1 to 10:
-XTREME!ness
-Actual fun to play
-Control/Tricking/Playability
-Graphics/Sound/Music/General developer 'effort'

Or something like that?
I'll forgive you for not using the only relevant rating scale, which would be Ovues' X-TREME-nitude Scale (OXENS). Of course the units of individual measurement go far beyond what is listed, but for convenience sake we can give it a base ranking of 1-10 OXENS which would translate from being Totally Bogus to XTREEEEME!!!
    1: Totally Bogus
    2: Terrible
    3: Phony
    4: Crappy
    5: Tame
    6: Decent
    7: Tricky
    8: Gnarly
    9: Sick Nasty!
    10: XTREEEEME!!!

Hampooj
Jul 26, 2010
I love Final Fantasy 12 and think its a great game, albeit flawed. Probably the Judge Dredd game I just lp'd really fits the bill of this for me, though. It was pretty bad, but also really good and surprisingly fun.

Bad but good/fun games are pretty much my absolute favorite, though. So I'm pretty bias. There are so many.

I'm anxious to see how many OXENS this game will get.

Hampooj
Jul 26, 2010
This game seems like an XTREME Non-extreme game. I love it though. I'm glad you guys finally finished with Metal X. That game seemed alright, but drat I'm glad the mutants in it are behind us now.

Hampooj
Jul 26, 2010
I love all the little touches to it. Rated D for Delicious :allears:

My one complaint is that it's Mad Trix, but Trix doesn't look very mad! Also needs more guns and explosions to be truly XTREME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hampooj
Jul 26, 2010

Hampooj posted:

...needs more guns and explosions to be truly XTREME
I feel so vindicated, and it is beautiful.

I cannot, however, get over the fact that you paid $10 for this. What the loving gently caress, man? I want you to hermetically seal this game up and preserve it perfectly for your grandchildren, because they need to know what happened here this day. When you're old and grey and on your death bed, you'll have your vague will all written up and your family will just be waiting for you to die so they can inherit whatever vast fortune you left for them.. and then they will open a sealed vault door and see a mountain of extreme sports games, and this. This perfect gem, separate from all. They will know no explanation. They will have to come to terms with the fact that this is your legacy, and this is what you left for them.

You are a monster.

• Locked thread