Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Actual Bear
Feb 15, 2012

Will you be doing the Wakeboarding game that got released in around '03 or so? I remember playing a demo for that when I was about 10, can't remember what it was called though. Wakeboarding Unleashed maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Actual Bear
Feb 15, 2012

Just chiming in to say I'm really enjoying this, your commentary is very dry but it suits the game quite well and it's a good LP to put on if you just want to relax for 10 minutes. Keep at it, I think you've found a solid rhythm for your videos now.

An Actual Bear
Feb 15, 2012

You should totally play BMX XXX AKA "please buy our game it has tits in it"

An Actual Bear
Feb 15, 2012

I'd be willing to guest, the only problem would be timezones really since I'm English. Skype name is anactualbear.

• Locked thread