Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
For this contest, Rulebook and his IRON FIST is being given the POWER OF EXILE. If you break his rules he may declare you EXILE and cast you from this thread. Basically if you dick around or gently caress up too much he can declare you EXILE in a reply and you are banned from this thread for all time and your name edited into the ROSTER OF THE BANISHED which will go in the OP! If you post again after being exiled, you will have a week to contemplate your foolishness in the dark lands of probation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

I am making a shadow entry since I am technically immune to EXILE and mine will likely be silly.

Prepare for PINTS AND PILSNERS, a savage conflict in a world gone mad.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Someone is going to know what it is to roast in the belly of the slor this day!

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Nice work, everyone. Time to send this thread to a better place. Stellar poo poo all around, congrats to all involved.