Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I'm going to be entering. I am not certain exactly what I am doing yet but I have a lot of IDEAS and just need to sort one out and make it something not-terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Alright, I'm throwing in my submission. My game is called Dungeon Manager.

Congratulations! You've defeated the monster king, ransacked his dungeon, and saved the princess! The easy part is done. Now, it's time to divide up the rewards. The King has given you the dungeon you cleared out and some servants to help you put the place back together. In addition, the dungeon has lots of money and denizens of its own, that you can put to use as you see fit. What does your character want to convert the dungeon into? What do the other players want to do with it? And how can you possibly make it both an orphanage and an alchemical laboratory without the kids getting caught on fire?

I'll be using a deck of playing cards for a resource management mechanic, and the goal of the game is to use your resources to leverage the other players to get what you want. Of course, they are your adventuring companions and allies - you wouldn't smash up your allies, would you?

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

This might be the best thing. I'm going to need to up my ante, holy poo poo.

I am also going to need to go get some chicken wings and celery.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Dungeon Manager: A King's Reward. (I formatted it to be spaced out a bit better, but to save RBH some effort, yes, it is under 5 pages when all compressed.)

Congratulations! You've defeated the monster king, ransacked his dungeon, and saved the princess! The easy part is done. Now, it's time to divide up the rewards. The King has given you the dungeon you cleared out and some servants to help you put the place back together. In addition, the dungeon has lots of money and denizens of its own, that you can put to use as you see fit. What does your character want to convert the dungeon into? What do the other players want to do with it? And how can you possibly make it both an orphanage and an alchemical laboratory without the kids getting caught on fire? And that’s without the King trying to tax you out of everything he gave you. There’s only so much room in the dungeon, and only so much money to go around. Secure the retirement plan of your dreams, or lose all your strength and get run out of town. Your fate is yours to decide.

Dungeon Manager is a roleplaying game for 3 or more players, each with a deck of 54 standard playing cards (including jokers, and each deck will need to have a different card back).

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Dungeon Manager: A King's Reward: Module 1: Managing the Dungeon

I will not bother to smugly assert my superiority over all of your with some kind of ad blurb. Instead, allow this hand drawn work of beauty to catch your eyes, and let my superiority be made self evident through the clarity and ingenuity of Dungeon Manager: A King's Reward: Module 1: Managing the Dungeon.

The game is essentially already fully playable at this stage. Future modules will add character customization options and alternate settings/rules. Unfortunately, I cannot see any way you could possibly play this online, so if you want to playtest this game, you'll need to grab some local friends to do so. I've done a run through once already and it took under 2 hours, so it's not too time consuming an adventure.

Module 2 will consist of: Character Action Customization, and a deck of cards with all Gain/Lose actions printed on them, for print and play usage! As per the standard rules, if you print and play multiple decks, you will want to give them different sleeve backs, so they'll be easier to divide later.

Module 3 will consist of: Alternative play modes! There is a reason that setting is barely touched upon in this game, and that reason will be out in full force in this module. Play as inheritors of a vast fortune, or space explorers conquering a lost colony, instead of just dungeon delving fantasy heroes.

EDIT: 100% COMPLETE

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Dungeon Manager Determination Post, Aug 11.

Spent some time transferring data off of Google Docs so I can actually make a .pdf for this thing. Worked a little bit on formatting, but not much. Will be working on improving white space so the thing doesn't seem so wall-of-texty. Later today I'll be doing a playtest of the base rules with some friends. Tomorrow's determination post will likely be about the results of that.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Dungeon Manager Determination Post, Aug 12.

Playtest plans fell through due to lack of playtester availability. Fell back on assisting the Earth Defense Force fight off Insect Armageddon instead. Need to remake cheat sheet anyway. Supplies beginning to look low, but should hold. Had ideas for art assets for game. Will see about acquiring in time for next module.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Dungeon Manager Determination Post, Aug 13.

Created cover image for book. Might undergo revision, slightly bland. Red and black card suit color scheme thematic but potentially too simplistic. Background color subject to change. Further artwork will not be confined to two tone color scheme.

Also discovered means of speeding up between-round play. No need to fully sort out which cards go in which deck when Phase 2 reorganizes all decks. 1: Pull out all Spades and Jokers to create Dungeon Deck, then 2: make sure each player has a 39 card deck, regardless of makeup of said deck. Should make latter rounds even more unusual.

With advent of C82, massive influx of Touhou supplies has created massive distraction potential. On lookout for potential threats to productivity. Willpower to resist such threats at an all-time low. Conclusion: procrastination inevitable. Further updates as situation unfolds.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Dungeon Manager Determination Post, Aug 14.

Pre-ordered Last Stand. Ended up introducing it to my friends and killing bugs all afternoon. No work accomplished on Dungeon Manager. 3 days until deadline. May need to start on actual progress. Must form action plan.

To Do List for Aug 17:

-Alternate Hero actions
-Dungeon Trait effects
-Procure water from wild plains of Copps
-Reformat book - better spacing, side bars, space for art
-Learn how to put in side bars
-Create art
-Cry
-Remember to keep Table of Contents up to date
-Print as pdf

One additional interruption expected, in the form of Space Alert expansion pack arrival. Subforum has been good for my gameplay experiences of late. Intend to follow up Space Alert gameplay with Dungeon Manager gameplay. Short length of missions should facilitate this. Additional crying for lost time may be required, however. Will cross crying hurdle when said hurdle is reached.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Dungeon Manager Determination Post, Aug 15.

Discovered flaw in procrastination plan: will not have internet Friday, Aug 17. Will need to submit next module early. Immediate work is required. Buckling down on that now. No progress made yesterday due to killing more giant bugs in a variety of ways.

To Do List for Aug 17:

-Take a break from killing giant bugs
-Alternate Hero actions
-Dungeon Trait effects
-Kill more giant bugs
-Print as pdf

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Dungeon Manager Determination Post, Aug 16.

Module is effectively due today, with final posting update sometime in the wee hours of the 17th. Some progress made. Book has been reformatted. Some graphics have been added. Sidebars have been made, although unhappy with how they are positioned. Still need to work in alternate Hero actions and effective Dungeon Traits. Have several ideas, but need to attempt to balance them. Must not be tempted by tf2 co op mode update. Success report to be posted with next update.

To Do List for Aug 17:

-Alternate Hero actions
-Dungeon Trait effects
-Print as pdf

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Dungeon Manager Determination Post, Aug 17.

1 hour until I leave places that have internet, 4 hours until deadline. All the time I need.

Dungeon Manager: A King's Reward - Module 2: Expanding your Hero.

At this point, the game is fundamentally completed. The next module will be entirely about expanding the game to work in different settings. Any editing made to the main game after this point will be entirely from playtesting feedback - the core is completed.

Next Module Goals:

--Create a Character Sheet.
--Space Explorer variant: Conquer an uncharted planet. More co-operative play than standard Dungeon Manager. There is no King, and players have it in their best interest to keep the crew together.
--Haunted Inheritance variant: An ultra-rich relative died, and you need to sort out who gets his stuff. Problem: He has a lot of stuff, and also he is now a spiteful ghost who wants to keep his stuff. A much more antagonistic version of the standard Dungeon Manager.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Rulebook Heavily posted:

So there is only one bonus objective for this week. Play a traditional game with other people, enjoy it, and post proof of said entertainment and funhaving. It can even be your game. Enjoy the fruit of your labor, and appreciate the effort we put into enjoying the company of others.

I spent most of last week playing Last Stand and Space Alert instead of working on my game :argh:

Oh well, I can easily do that again. There are a lot of cool games to play.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Dungeon Manager Fun Report

So I spent the other night playing some Space Alert and then a round of Dungeon Manager. Everyone had a good bit of fun, but boy I should've printed out all the rules for everyone instead of just the cheat sheets. I had the excuse of "my printer was out of black ink" but it made teaching the game pretty difficult when I had to read everything off of my laptop.

Minor kerfluffel aside, it went pretty well! No one took it very seriously but that's okay, we had fun. I have some editing to do to make the game play a bit faster and prevent suicide/turtling/favoritism from having quite so powerful an effect.

Before going into how the game went, characters!

Name: Urist the Dwarf
Talent: Causing Tantrum Spirals
Allies: Angry Drunken Beards With Legs
Treasure: Subpar Mugs
Dreams: Making a Dwarven Goods Factory

Heroic Victory: Invented Quicklime; used it to make lots of fire to help fight off the robot invasion.

Talent Hero Action: Show of Force - Remove 3 Protection Tokens from play.
Allies Hero Action: Self Protection - Gain 2 Protection Tokens.
Treasure Hero Action: Slow Down Tantrum Spiral - All unresolved cards are put on the bottom of their player's Main Deck. End the Action Step.

Urist was (obviously) modeled after Dwarf Fortress. He spent the game throwing Tantrum Spirals and building up way too many protection tokens for himself.

Name: Aittig the Kannonbold
Talent: Pushing
Allies: Fellow Adventurers
Treasure: Hats (made from his fallen enemies)
Dreams: A world in which doors do not exist

Heroic Victory: Defeated the giant robot space walrus.

Talent Hero Action: Beat Down - Banish 3 cards from the top of any deck. If you hit a player's deck, they can spend a Protection Token to lose only 1 card.
Allies Hero Action: Self Protection - Gain 2 Protection Tokens.
Treasure Hero Action: Buying Time - Perform a Gain action and then perform a Lose action.

Aittig was a daredevil kobold who specialized in pushing things really really far. The character was based on a previous PC belonging to the player, who was a 4E kobold fighter who was capable of pushing dudes up to 50 feet a turn, at his best, and used it to splatter all sorts of things, such as robot space walruses. He spent the game building up Clubs cards before going on a huge offensive to start beating down everyone else's decks. This didn't go quite as planned, but I'll get back to that.

Name: Hale the Primate Fighter
Talent: Fighting Primates
Allies: My Muscles
Treasure: Mann Co Products
Dreams: Fight a Yeti

Dungeon: Mann Co Corpse Grade Quicklime Facility
Dungeon Trait: Small Dungeon - Each Hero cuts the Dungeon Deck, and then The King banishes one of the created piles. Shuffle the remaining Dungeon Deck back together.

Talent Hero Action: Taxation - Each Hero either spends a Protection Token or you gain the top 2 cards of their Main Deck.
Allies Hero Action: All The King's Men - Explore the Dungeon Deck, and then Claim all cards in the Explored Zone. If you reveal a Joker, it has no effect.
Treasure Hero Action: Specialty Shopping - Name a Suit, and then gain up to 5 cards in the Merchant Pile of the chosen suit.

Hale called everyone wimps and tried to tax us all the time. This did not go well for him in the end. He was based on Saxton Hale, the president of Mann Co from Team Fortress 2.

Name: Spy the Red Scout the Blue
Talent: Stealth
Allies: BLU team
Treasure: Hats
Dreams: Scout's Mom

Heroic Victory: Convincing Hale he was actually the BLU Scout, who HAD helped save the kingdom and our adventuring party.

Talent Hero Action: I'll Take That - Claim any 2 cards. If you Claim a card belonging to another player, they can spend 1 Protection token to prevent that Claim.
Allies Hero Action: Adventuring Party - Explore the Dungeon Deck, and then Claim a card in the Explored Zone. If you reveal a Joker, it has no effect.
Treasure Hero Action: Specialty Shopping - Name a Suit, and then gain up to 5 cards in the Merchant Pile of the chosen suit.

Spy the Red killed and replaced one of our actual adventuring companions, and then took credit for their victory. I don't think he used a single Hero Action all game, which helped prevent him from standing out. Fitting. This character is also an obvious Team Fortress 2 reference.

Name: Merasmus the Great
Talent: Magic Skulls
Allies: Soldiers
Treasure: Tomes
Dreams: Run an Orphanage

Heroic Victory: Single-handedly killed all of Grey's robots, which were attacking Mann Co.

Talent Hero Action: Magic - Two players of my choice trade hands. If you are going to have your hand traded away, you can spend a Protection Token to have someone else trade in your place.
Allies Hero Action: Blockade - Give a Protection Token to any number of players.
Treasure Hero Action: Buying Time: Perform a Gain action and then perform a Lose action.

Merasmus the Great was played by me. Merasmus is also a Team Fortress 2 reference, in that he is the owner of the Bombinomicon and Soldier's roommate. I made sure to use all of my Hero Actions, and I was quite pleased with the results. I may tweak some of the other Hero Actions to be as crazy versatile as these ones.

Game Overview

Once characters were made, we went on to Impress The King. We told stories of our Heroic Victories and Hale had us all fighting over Mann Co itself. A problem sprouted up by the end of this phase, but we didn't quite notice it until the beginning of the next phase.

You see, whenever Urist cut a deck, he only pulled 5 or so cards off the top of the deck and set that aside. This is somewhat disruptive behavior in this game, because it unbalances the piles even more than the mechanic already does, but I let it slide to see how it developed. I'll be enforcing the "cutting a deck means splitting the pile roughly in half" rule in the future.

The other problem was the order of the pile re-arrangement at the end of Phase 2. See, during Phase 2, everyone's deck of cards gets cut a lot, into anywhere from 4 to 6+ piles of cards. Then, each player hands two of their piles to the player to their left, and two piles to their right. THEN, The King exchanges two piles between different players, and makes one exchange per Hero. So, in our game, he made 4 exchanges.

Now, the problem here is the order. Because players handed off BEFORE The King's big switcheroo, The King was allowed to make some pretty serious deck manipulation, and no one could do anything about it. The King decided to exchange all of Aittig's smaller piles for the bigger ones around the table. Aittig's deck ended up bigger than the other three put together, and Urist has barely twenty cards in his deck.

So before we even started play, 2 rules changes: (1) King Exchanges happen BEFORE player exchanges, so Aittig would've had to have handed off some of his bigger piles if The King tried shenanigans like that, and (2) Enforce the "cutting the deck means making two roughly equal piles."

As a result of The King's shenanigans, Aittig played a pretty lazy game, and mostly just explored the Dungeon Deck and stored up cards in the rooms he grabbed. He later revealed he'd been saving up every Club he got his hands on, and was going to start doing a Beat Down every turn to trim down everyone else's decks.

Everyone loved Protection Tokens, and after a few turns, everyone had 2 or 3 tokens in front of them. This lasted up until about the last 5 turns of the game, when I used my Magic Hero Action. Suddenly, every protection token except mine vanished in a puff of smoke, and I ended up trading my hand with Urist after literally everyone spent all their protection tokens trying to prevent themselves from losing their hand of cards. I only had 2 cards in my hand, so I did not mind trading up to a 6 card hand from... literally anyone else but Spy at the table. Spy and I had been discarding cards while Exploring in order to immediately make a Claim.

Of course, the reason Protection tokens amped up so fast is because the first 3 turns involved being hit by Hale's Taxation, which did a number on our decks, especially Urist. Urist ended up deciding to take things into his own hands, and decided to end the game early. One of the End Conditions of the game is having any deck reach 0 cards, so Urist committed a sort of suicide - he used lots of Hero and Discard actions, especially Tantrum Spiral, to make sure anyone playing a lower card didn't get an action this turn.

So, the game ended ridiculously quickly, with the Dungeon Deck barely having 10 cards pulled out of it. I'm going to need to upgrade Explore and Claim for the next module, to speed up going through the Dungeon Deck.

At the end, Urist and Merasmus gave all excess cards to Spy, because he had the second biggest deck in the face of Aittig. And Hale gave all his excess cards to Urist, so he wouldn't end up with 0 cards at the end, not that it mattered. Our fates were as follows:

Urist the Dwarf got all his clansmen killed in a tantrum, got run out of Mann Co, and didn't even have a single subpar cup to his name. Everything he had got burned down in a horrible fire, and he barely fled with his life.

Aittig the Kannonbold only lost his fellow adventurers. He successfully pushed Hale out of Mann Co and became the King of Hats, setting them up as Mann Co's biggest and newest line of products.

Hale the Primate Fighter got kicked out of his own company, and went on to go on a safari to find some giant monkeys to punch.

Merasmus the Great got kicked out of Mann Co after blowing up too much of it with his Soldiers. The Soldiers stayed behind. Merasmus walked away with a few more Magic Skulls and Tomes for his collections, though, so not all was lost. He just needs to go find somewhere else to set up shop.

Finally, Spy the Red walked away with everything. He seized control of Mann Co after Hale left, became the King of Blu Team after stealing all of Merasmus' soldiers, and was honorably appointed as the King of Stealth. He also controlled the most of Mann Co, and so, he became the King of Dreams, too. Spy walked away as the New King, but then our group called it a night instead of playing another round.

All in all, it was eventful! Some minor hangups need fixing, but all in all, the play experience itself went smoothly, and there was definitely a lot of laughing that night. We were maybe a little too silly, but that's okay.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Dungeon Manager: Final Module.

Ended up cutting Character Sheets due to time but that's okay. They fit on a notecard anyway.

Minor edits throughout. New content begins on page 12.

Evidence of my fun-having this week is here.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I'm gonna have to playtest Nothing Amazing Happens Here. Gotta get my FLCL gaming pants on.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Okay, going through the last page to see who has volunteered to playtest what, the following games still seem to be unvouched for:

• Glasgerion's Disarmament
• gnome7's Dungeon Manager: A King's Reward
• Red_Mage’s Amp 2 Amp
• UberJew’s Dis?unity

Of course, Jurassic Central Park is the only one that has actually been playtested yet, but no one has even offered to playtest these ones.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I am planning to playtest Nothing Amazing Happens Here, and while I've been reading through this thing, I've come across a few problems. Most notably, I don't understand a few things, and the 3 modules don't seem to tell me everything I need to know to play. They were also organized weirdly, so my OCD kicked in and I combined them all into a loosely formatted .pdf. Also the Word document if MadRhetoric wants to do stuff with it.

Now, my issues: I have done a more thorough rereading and caught a few things I missed. I am putting in what I think is the right answer, let me know if I am an idiot.

1 - In the Pressing Quirks phase/step/thing, you mention players can spend NBP to press the quirk of a character involved in the scene. This lets you adjust the outcome of the scene. Besides the order rules being worded a bit weird, what happens to the spent NBP here? Does it just vanish?

Yes they just vanish, from what I can tell, but you get more if the situation goes a certain way. That second part made me think spent tokens went somewhere, but no, they seem to just vanish, if I am reading this right.

2 - "To play a Move, declare the Move you're playing and pay the cost forward." Now, by "pay the cost forward," I assume you mean you play the card the move requires to work, but if that's the case, there's a problem here. The Random Draw Heaven playstyle involves drawing from the top of the deck whenever you would need a card. So:

Do you declare your Move, and then Draw? If so, what happens if you draw a card that doesn't match the one you need to play the Move? Does the Move fail? Can you pick a different Move?

OR

Do you Draw, and then declare your Move? If so, what happens if you draw a card that matches none of your Moves? This seems entirely possibly, given that players can mix and match moves wildly.

I still want to know what Pay The Cost Forward means, but I figured out the card situation. You play one card at the beginning of each scene, and what moves a player has available is dependent upon what card set the scene.

3 - This thing could really, really, REALLY use some examples of how things are supposed to look. An example scene or two would help a lot.

4 - In the Self Made Fiasco mode, each player gets 4 cards and that's basically all they get the entire time. However, you make your character before drawing your cards. What are you supposed to do with cards that don't relate to any of your Moves? Or if you have a Move you can't play because you don't have any appropriate cards to play it?

From what I can tell, you just hope other players play the card you need.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Woops. I don't think I caught that in time, but I think you were using Module 2. I... made a few changes for Module 3. A few of the Hero Actions got revamped (although I'll Take That was unchanged), and Exploring now pulls 3 cards at a time, so the Dungeon Deck doesn't take forever and a day to deplete, and Claiming actually has a purpose. The game is still meant to take an hour or two, at most. Game length doesn't expand too much with more players, because more actions resolve each turn and dig through decks that much quicker. That said, it does add some time to the total, I'd think.

The King starts with a smaller deck, yes, but with how powerful King Actions are, he should dominate the game if left to his own devices. He exists entirely as a curveball - he's much scarier than the Heroes, but there are more Heroes than Kings.

The main purpose of Spades is to have a visible resource to fight over, because the resources in your deck are mostly unknown. They give you a visible indicator to work with.

Bribery does, in fact, end the chosen player's turn. That is essentially its purpose, and Slow Down and (the actual, not-an-accidental-copy-of-Buying-Time) Take Control Hero actions are improved versions of Bribery. Also, any player can buy the top of the discard pile at any time, not just The King. There is a reason you don't announce what action you're actually taking until it's time to resolve your card - it lets the lower initiative cards react to what everyone else is doing.

As for Zones, there is one Explore Zone total, and one Player Area per player. Most of the moves mention either the Explore Zone or any Player Area you want. Only a few let you pick from either or, and in those cases, yes, you have free reign. I'll Take That, for instance, can pull 1 card from two separate Player Areas.

The Keep and Lose nomenclature is an artifact I thought I'd fully edited out - it's all supposed to be Gain and Lose. Gain and Keep are the same thing, I'm just an idiot who didn't ctrl+F enough.

Thanks for playing, guys. I have no idea how you managed to play it over the internet, but I'm glad it worked out. Shmovecraft is awesome btw.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
As a forward, I'd like to thank Rulebook for extending this deadline. I did my playtest a full week ago, but the recording I did was corrupted and the notes I took got lost. I was a bit too dejected to write up the whole thing and, frankly, gave up on the contest right then and there! But then we had a deadline extension, and in those couple of days I calmed down, grabbed the photos I took with my phone, and threw them into a word document with descriptions of roughly how the game went.

I playtested Nothing Amazing Happens Here, although I really should've done Intersector or Arenaball, given the group of friends I played with and the fact those haven't been playtested yet. The long and short of it is, the playtest did not go the greatest, but we had fun anyway. Also, the game needs a bit of work.

Nothing Amazing Happens In This Playtest.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

MadRhetoric posted:

gnome: Even if your players thought their session of Nothing Amazing was nothing amazing; I laughed at the characters and their quirks so they were doing something right. They got the gist of things better than they thought from where I'm sitting. The Moves thing has come up twice now, so that's definitely a problem.

That's exactly what my take on it was too. Like, they complained about it and said it didn't fit how they play but honestly, there was a lot of laughing and we did have fun coming up with silly situations and things. Really, the main issue is the game took forever to start up and, in one player's words, "didn't have any crunchy bits to work towards," which I really think is a case of D&D poisoning the mind.

I think most of the issues came from things being slow due to us not understanding how to play, as well as the system being a little clunky in places. If that got smoothed out and I roped them into another round, we could probably have a lot of fun with it, but I'm not sure they'll give me the chance to test that. It was really a mixed bag.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Rulebook, this prize is incredible and you are incredible. You really went above and beyond with this entire contest, and you really deserve applause. This was an awesome contest and this final prize is a magnificent conclusion to it all.

Congratulations on winning, Ettin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
My game (Dungeon Manager) only needs module 3 linked. I went with a "add on to what was before" with each new document, which was apparently unique? It wasn't until the playtesting phase I really noticed that only I did that.