Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
bahamut
Jan 5, 2004

Curses from all directions!
God dammit. I honestly don't know if I'll be able to complete this in time on account of other projects, but it seems that entering can't be helped.

What were once just tales of monstrous beings living beyond your forest world have become terrifying reality as these goliaths now make incursions into your ancestral home. Though yours is a strong and courageous heart, you know open war would surely mean the end of you and all your kin. Deception, misdirection, and treachery shall be your weapons; and used wisely hopefully you can turn these unrelenting giants against one another before you and all you know and love are destroyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bahamut
Jan 5, 2004

Here is the advertisement for Something Wicked This Way Comes. Less the actual title of the game, the blurb is exactly 250 words according to Word. The actual outline will follow in a while. Probably not tonight, and more likely tomorrow or something. Unlike the ad, it will not be all fancy and image-ish seeming.

bahamut
Jan 5, 2004

Here is the outline document for Something Wicked This Way Comes. Now, it just remains to be seen how accurate I can actually be when it comes to following this general outline.

And once again, here is the SWTWC advertisement again just for good measure:

bahamut
Jan 5, 2004

Capfalcon posted:

Ha! I'm not the only one who forgot to change permissions! I feel better about myself.

Whoopsie! I am admittedly completely inept at Googlethings. Remedied now, though!

bahamut
Jan 5, 2004

Well Rulebook, I'm terribly, terribly sorry.

The laptop I use to do all my RPG writing at work has given up the ghost and won't be fixable anytime soon. I won't be able to make the deadline on the 10th for Something Wicked This Way Comes.

My free time at home is dedicated to working on Treasure Hunters because I need to have it done before the end of this month and work Treasure Hunters must take precedence.

I do believe that the premise behind Something Wicked This Way Comes is fairly solid (though in obvious need of refinement) and although it is no longer a candidate for the August contest, future development (likely without the Coinbukkit System) may very well happen. If only to offer up a rare game where fighting isn't the focus.