Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gormless Gormster
Jul 28, 2012

AVE IMPERATOR!

Or something

pork never goes bad posted:

This is a loving horrifying thread. Holy god, it's awful.

You're probably just a vegetarian with lactose intolerance who happens to be allergic to wheat products.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH
And fun. :colbert:

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

pork never goes bad posted:

This is a loving horrifying thread. Holy god, it's awful.

can someone please move this thread to GBS :(

edit : wait no don't do that; then I'll have posted in GBS :( :( :( argh it's a lose lose for everyone no matter what happens :cry:

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

fun is not a twice-cooked boring cut of meat :colbert:

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

There is far to much hate going on in here. This is the thread for brotherly chickencheese LOVE. not hate.

What's this? leftovers? Why yes, you too can become chickencheese!

We've got chicken, cheese, hummus, and bbq sauce.

Chickencheese ASSEMBLE!

Chickencheese 2 ways!

Hummus chickencheese pita

BBQ Chickenchese pita

Chicken+cheese brings us together in love.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Oh dear.

Jazzahn
Jul 3, 2007

Did you just say awesome?
Finally a chickencheese that isn't a sandwich! I commend you toplitzin on your chickencheese ingenuity and skill.

Also, what's with all the haters? Ya'll just jealous you don't got your own chickencheese to keep you warm at night.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
Quick guys, we can't taint the sanctity of GWS with this thread anymore. I guess there isn't enough :spergin: going on up in here.

Cthulhuite
Mar 22, 2007

Shwmae!

Doh004 posted:

Quick guys, we can't taint the sanctity of GWS with this thread anymore. I guess there isn't enough :spergin: going on up in here.

I'm pretty sure it can be tainted further. Someone should make Chickencheese in a Mug.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
It would be perfect with a sail made of bacon, too.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
This thread and all of the pro posters are revolting.

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
oh jesus not chicken sandwiches :barf:

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Oh my god

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I mean seriously you use the same cutting board for veg and poultry??!??!?

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

I liked half of the recipes in this thread because they looked delicious and I can be terrible at times.

This poo poo has gone beyond the pale.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Thread redeemed.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Can someone please call Herve This and show him this thread? He needs to see the mug chicken.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

That mug chicken was done without the proper love, it was made from and for, the darkside.

The remnants of what wanted to be oozing cheese, instead have bubbled and blackened with rage at their fate.

Together the rest of the ingredients heaved themselves across the surface of the microwave in a futile gesture of escape.

You sir have corrupted and twisted what could have been delicious mug-o-chickencheese and instead have birthed the microwaved abortion.

For shame.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007
Mother loving god of thunder and chickencheese, time to drop the atomic bomb known only as....

The Dip.

Embrace the Whirled Chickencheese...bitches

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
I came :awesome:

Jazzahn
Jul 3, 2007

Did you just say awesome?
My god, its full of chickencheese.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

DEAR LORD sir.....:worship:
You have taken the chickencheese beyond!

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

draw me like one of your French Canadian girls
It is righteous.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I was drunk so I forgot to take a picture but I made a chickencheese last night with onions, bell pepper, jalapenos, mushrooms, and chicken on a halved buttered and toasted loaf of bread smothered in Muenster cheese. It was amazing.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

mindphlux posted:

can someone please move this thread to GBS :(

edit : wait no don't do that; then I'll have posted in GBS :( :( :( argh it's a lose lose for everyone no matter what happens :cry:

Lets talk about why you hate chickencheese so much

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Goons With Silver Spoons

KlavoHunter
Aug 4, 2006
"Intelligence indicates that our enemy is using giant cathedral ships. Research divison reports that we can adapt this technology for our use. Begin researching giant cathedral ships immediately."

signalnoise posted:

Goons With Silver Spoons

Now this thread needs the world's most haute cuisine chickencheese, with like truffles and caviar and such, served on fine china with the real silverware.

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

KlavoHunter posted:

Now this thread needs the world's most haute cuisine chickencheese, with like truffles and caviar and such, served on fine china with the real silverware.

I feel like I need to do this to balance out my Chickenmug.

SketchyNick
Oct 15, 2005
an entire stick of butter

indoflaven
Dec 10, 2009

Moey posted:

Bullshit.

Oh hey, chicken.

Trim it up and cut into slices

Bathe your chicken in a bath of teriyaki and black pepper

Dump it into a hot pan

Line up dat chicken

Cover it with a blanket of deli swiss, don't want it to get cold

Take bread

Slice bread

Fill bread's wound with mayo

Another blanket for the chicken

And flip without throwing chickencheese all over your kitcken

This turned out amazingly delicious. Thinking I will make similar variation tonight.

Teriyaki chicken on bread with mayo and Swiss cheese? That's a new one.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

indoflaven posted:

Teriyaki chicken on bread with mayo and Swiss cheese? That's a new one.

And it was every bit amazing.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

hardest I've laughed in GWS in months

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

BeanBandit posted:

oh jesus not chicken sandwiches :barf:

There is a difference between chicken sandwiches and travesties which should not be borne by the sight of man.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Steakandchips posted:

There is a difference between chicken sandwiches and travesties which should not be borne by the sight of man.

I actually am genuinely curious to see what kind of uhh, I guess you could call it "elevation" or something like that, could be done with this sandwich. I really dig seeing simple or no-effort recipes turned way up on the execution.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

signalnoise posted:

I actually am genuinely curious to see what kind of uhh, I guess you could call it "elevation" or something like that, could be done with this sandwich. I really dig seeing simple or no-effort recipes turned way up on the execution.

I was thinking of doing a modernist one but that would involve me contributing to this thread.

Happy Abobo
Jun 21, 2007

Looks tastier, anyway.
Sous-vide chicken galantine with spherified provolone "caviar".

The Doctor
Jul 8, 2007

:toot: :toot: :toot:
Fallen Rib
I've never seen so many non-stick cooking surfaces in one place.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Happy Abobo posted:

Sous-vide chicken galantine with spherified provolone "caviar".

I was gonna go with sous vide pasteurized deboned and activa'd chicken thigh carpaccio, Modernist Cuisine's "Everything Bagel Broth" rehashed as an espuma, shavings of a 15 year old wisconsin cheddar, and chard chips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Abobo
Jun 21, 2007

Looks tastier, anyway.
Everything Bagel Broth? Man, I need this book. And we need this chickencheese.