Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

With this hand I rolled 8d20

AND GOT 160.
Unfortunately, I don't have pictures. But I thought I'd share a story. I tried chickencheese a while ago when I saw the thread. It was appropriately amazing.

In return, I was with my dad and we were watching football. I decided I was going to make one for lunch. He asked about it because it smelled good, so I explained the chickencheese to him.

He made his own and loved it. The way of the chickencheese is spreading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

AND GOT 160.
I figured if I was going to go down this path, I'd go down this path full bore. This isn't my proudest creation and it is insanely trashy.

On with the show!

I'm not big on green peppers, how ever I love bannana peppers.

Oh no, what fell in there with the chicken?! Is that leftover pasta sauce?

Krabkolash, you're disgusting! And where the hell is the cheese? This ain't no drat chickencheese!

Oh, there is some, but that's not very much. A shameful marinara chickencheese.

Wait...what..what are you doing? That's not crusty bread! The gently caress is that? Grilled Chickencheese using white bread? loving disgusting man.

(You can't see it but there is a full slice of pepperjack underneath the chickencheese)

If you're set on this course, how did it turn out?

Still disgusting. Learn to make a proper grilled cheese, jesus. And great plating on your plastic plate, you goddamn philistine.

Okay, not really. Some things I learned:

1. I used too much sauce. Way too much. It made the bread soggy and it was a meh grilled cheese. I put a hole in the bottom trying to flip it.

2. I should have used 2 slices of pepperjack on each, top and bottom.

4. May have done better on something like Texas Toast maybe.

5. I ended up having to eat it with a fork. It was pretty good though, for all its trashy flaws.

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

AND GOT 160.
First gen Incredible, I just take really bad pictures.

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

AND GOT 160.

Doh004 posted:

Pepperjack cheese with marinera sauce? :stonk:

I had no provolone, so it was either that or american. I feel like I took the better way.

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

AND GOT 160.
I have done other chickencheese successfully sans the marinara. This was just a random idea to see if it would work. The lesson learned was: Not really in its current state.

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

AND GOT 160.
Did you feel ashamed when you licked the board in front of your friends? Or perhaps you bumped a gamepiece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

AND GOT 160.
Clearly, we need someone from the CharOp thread to build us some sort of lazylord with Direct the Strike reskinned as "Attack that guy and I'll give you a bite."